Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Porter: I Beat Thurman, We Need That Rematch - Fans Want It!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had it a draw. These guys left it all in the ring.

Comment

I just rewatched the fight. Thurman landed the more clean effective blows. I could see it being 114-114 to 116-112 Thurman. All the Porter rounds were close to score, but the rounds Thurman definitely won he won by a long shot.

Great fight, we all definitely won as boxing fans.

I'd like to see Spence vs Porter and Thurman vs Brook next. Get the rematch on PPV, they will have earned it by then.

Comment

It was a good fight. I had it 5 rounds to 3 going into the ninth, with both the score and the momentum seeming to favor Porter... but then Porter took a break. He practically handed Thurman rounds 9-11. He came back to win the 12th round (narrowly), so I had the fight scored as a draw.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
          Had it a draw myself but I could see Porter winning as well.

They should rematch next if Garcia is really fighting Berto.

I agree I scored it 114-114 but couldn't be made either way on who got the decision. I think round 8 and 10 were rounds that could have gone either way. If you give them to Porter he wins 115-113 but if you gave them to Thurman which is what I believe happened, then he wins 115-113. I split those two rounds and that's how I came to 114-114. #GreatFight!

Comment

Working...
          X