Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Keith Thurman Edges Shawn Porter To Win a War at Barclays

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A more accurate description would be when they both let their hands go and don't try to negate each others offence via hugging (like Kell Broke).

Comment

Great fight and close enough to warrant a rematch Imho. Thought it was funny Thurman wouldn't say he wanted the rematch, tells you a lot about how tough it was for him.

Comment

Porter is so damn wild its not even funny.. Thurman did good at timing him. Porter would get picked off by Floyd all night, he should stop calling him out now

Comment

Porter is so damn wild its not even funny.. Thurman did good at timing him. Porter would get picked off by Floyd all night, he should stop calling him out now

Comment

Had it a draw. Great fight..lets see it again.

Comment

I did not expect their styles to clash so perfectly. Fight of the year. These are two of my favorite fighters today and they gave me a hell of a night of boxing.

I think Thurman won, especially because he pulled out the last 2 rounds. Not even going to pretend to argue with anyone that thinks Porter won, though. Really hard fight to score.

Comment

Great fight. Thurman is a classier boxer. Cool-headed. Porter is messy, but with burning desire and sincere in every effort. Great sportsmanship after a fight as well. Rematch is a must.

Comment

Porter, please learn how to box. Distance can be your friend.

Comment

New Rivalry they will fight again for sure! I had Thurman by 1 or 2 Round but Would've probably be more satisfying with a Draw! Neither deserve to lose after that type of effort!

Comment

No robbery.

But Keith doesn't do himself any favors whenever he speaks lol makes it hard to root for him

Be that it may great fight and new respect for both fighters!

Comment

Working...
                      X