Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jarrett Hurd Drops, Stops Oscar Molina in The Tenth Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hurd was solid, but Molina was definitely no slouch. And tough as nails. As for the ref.... one of the absolute worst stoppages I've ever seen. Total b.s.

Comment

Originally posted by HI-TECH Boxing View Post
      They've been matching Molina really tough, somebody really wanted to see him lose.
      I bet they wouldn't put Lubin in there against Hurd right now.
      That would be a tremendous fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        That would be a tremendous fight.
        I would like to see that fight. I'm not as impressed by Lubin as everybody else is, but Hurd keeps looking impressive. Obviously, he still has things to learn and improve just like everybody else.
        No way they put Lubin in there against anyone that dangerous this soon though, despite the fans thinking he's ready for the top names in the division. His team probably knows he is not ready.

Comment

Hurd looked great. I was impressed with his ring generalship. The ref appeared to be keeping a scorecard or he really just wanted to let Hurd get a KO. The stoppage was premature. No doubt that if Hurd stepped on the gas a little more Molina would have had to dig deep to survive the last 1.5 minutes but he had shown a pretty good chin otherwise. 154 is a hot division right now and there are some great fights to be made. If PBC can keep making this type of fight card, it will be wildly successful.

Comment

I agree with everyone that it was a bad stoppage but the Hurd kid looked good and was dominating Molina. He gained a fan in me, I wouldn't mind seeing Hurd again.

Comment

Working...
            X