No announcement yet.

'Tyson Fury not prepared for rematch' - Dan Rafael

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Tyson Fury not prepared for rematch' - Dan Rafael

Although Fury said he is injured, sources involved in the fight have told ESPN that he simply was not prepared to fight Klitschko again in just a few weeks. Fury, who has partied hard, has been seen drinking in public and appeared out of shape since winning the title, even grabbing his gut at a recent press event promoting the fight.
    http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...chko-postponed

Hopefully Fury can get his act together and be able to represent to heavyweight crown in a worthy manner. Rematch could potentially happen in October, according to the article.

I know he had a huge gut at the press conference but I'm pretty sure I saw recent video of him looking a lot better.

Comment

Not surprised at all. Furys a one hit wonder.

Comment

I wouldn't say he weren't ready but in the exert OP quoted, Daniel Rafael is not lieing.

Comment

Fury is an embarrassment
          To the sport of boxing. I cant wait until Joshua sparks him out

Comment

That wierd because I Saw a pic of Furys ankle on here all bruised and f.ucked up unless he hired a make up team for it I assume it's real

Reason #836 on why Dan Rafeal is a hack and a piece of sh.it

Comment

Of course he wasn't prepared. How can you train when you have a nasty ankle injury?

Comment

Maybe he is maybe he isn't and they cut it too late

Oh well he's got an extra couple of months now so who cares

Was looking forward to the fight but it'll still happen and at least we know both will be in proper shape so no what ifs

Comment

Rubbish. Danny pulled this from his asss

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    Of course he wasn't prepared. How can you train when you have a nasty ankle injury?
                    The point here is 1)Fury apparently got injured a while ago and didn't publicize/ inform about the postponement until the other day 2) he wasn't ready for the fight anyway, injured or not, and regardless how serious the injury is.

Comment

Working...
                    X