Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez vs. Liam Smith Finalized at 154, 9/17 on PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I asked around and everyone told me this is the fight to make. This will be a huge success. Canelo told you guys he does not F*** around. I am nervous about this fight as Smith has a great chance of winning. In fact we are just about to place him in the Ring's P4P list to show everyone how good Liam is"
    Oscar De La Hoya

Comment

• Canelo going after that Smith family like an assassin.

Liam the Living Legend of Liverpool, then 175 to chase big bro Joe Smith.

Canelo Alvarez, future light heavyweight champion of the world.

Comment

• Oscar is the worst liar.. Everything that comes out of his mouth is BS.. It's laughable

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ_Quaaludes View Post
          If by historic you mean the largest dumpster fire on PPV, yeah, your right....that's rational.

Canelo about to sell out Vegas full of Mexicans and Brits, atleast 300K PPV buys hater!

Comment

• Scared of the big dogs at 154, scared of ggg, not necessarily talking Canelo, but definitely talking GB.

Comment

• Looks like Canelo has learned something from Mayweather

Comment

• dear lord this guy is terrible. just wathced john thompson(a guy who just lost to willie monroe) vs liam smith and he was utter trash. lost the first 5 rounds before coming back to win. He also has the absolute perfect style for canelo as he comes straight forward and provides plenty of perfect counter punching opportunities. with all that being said liam smith by ko round 10!

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxfan7819 View Post
                  Looks like Canelo has learned something from Mayweather
                  how to take advantage of mexican boxing fans? yep he has and the best part is hes already mexican so there will always be a mexican fighting where as floyd had to pick mexicans as his opponents in order to get them to watch. they will watch canelo vs anyone it just doens't matter! hence unknown liam smith

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                    Canelo about to sell out Vegas full of Mexicans and Brits, atleast 300K PPV buys hater!
                    Haha, no hater here. Just a boxing fan. If you want to be a fan of 'the business of boxing' over boxing itself, go right ahead my friend.

You're right though, 300K buys would be a historic low for canelo. Heck, even Lara was reported around 325K.

Your trolling needs improving!

Comment

• GGG fans listen to these lyrics and learn da game.

Comment

Working...
                      X