Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone explain Brexit and it's effect on Boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And here we go with this BS.

I knew some crap like this was coming:

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post

How can he guarantee it would go to the NHS? He's not the Prime Minister.

Comment

I can't believe he doesn't know exactly what the government he doesn't run will do with the money and didn't agree with every word of an advertisement he didn't write

Damning evidence that WW3 will break out in the next 48 hours

Kudos on the host's aghast Jeremy Kyle reaction to absolutely nothing

If you want to convert to Islam this badly you can move to an Islamic country, has that ever even momentarily occurred to you?
        Last edited by ////; 06-24-2016, 04:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Paulie Walnuts View Post
          How can he guarantee it would go to the NHS? He's not the Prime Minister.
          Originally posted by //// View Post
          I can't believe he doesn't know exactly what the government he doesn't run will do with the money and didn't agree with every word of an advertisement he didn't write

Damning evidence that WW3 will break out in the next 48 hours

Kudos on the host's aghast Jeremy Kyle reaction to absolutely nothing

If you want to convert to Islam this badly you can move to an Islamic country, has that ever even momentarily occurred to you?
          Ah, the same BS

Well, maybe he should have thought of that before heavily backing the campaign??

This is a shameful backtrack, regardless of which view you have,

“Let’s give our NHS the £350 million the EU takes every week” - The slogan of the campaign he endorsed.

Staying in the EU = Want to convert to Islam? You've been hit badly by propaganda my dear son. Also, as you can see in my "location" I already live in an "islamic country" you absolute dunk.

Comment

You just fell for "Make Britain Great Again" and I'm ashamed. Well guess what asshats, it's not 1945 any more. You're not going to go for a jolly around the world in your boat singing Rule Britannia while Churchill flies a Spitfire in his glorious Union Jack underpants, as we revel smugly in our own imperial Greatness at being an island fending off the evils of the continent. Whoever let this happen, I hope you drown in your own English Breakfast tea while choking on a scone. And if you have daughters, I hope they marry a Frenchmen. Not impressed.

Comment

You just fell for "Make Britain Great Again" and I'm ashamed. Well guess what asshats, it's not 1945 any more. You're not going to go for a jolly around the world in your boat singing Rule Britannia while Churchill flies a Spitfire in his glorious Union Jack underpants, as we revel smugly in our own imperial Greatness at being an island fending off the evils of the continent. Whoever let this happen, I hope you drown in your own English Breakfast tea while choking on a scone. And if you have daughters, I hope they marry a Frenchmen. Not impressed.
              haha

You know its the middle-aged, white balding men who voted this way, you know the ones, with their white vans and England flags flying out the window, en route to claiming their weekly universal credit to buy special brew. You know the type.

'Controlled immigration', oh, one of the prerequisites of the European free trade area? Cool. It's not going anywhere then.

Just for some context, only 37% of eligible voters actually voted to leave. Democracy at its finest. The other 63% did not vote to leave.

There won't be a UK soon, and the EU won't be there much longer at the current rate

Comment

Ah, the same BS

Well, maybe he should have thought of that before heavily backing the campaign??

This is a shameful backtrack, regardless of which view you have,

“Let’s give our NHS the £350 million the EU takes every week” - The slogan of the campaign he endorsed.

Staying in the EU = Want to convert to Islam? You've been hit badly by propaganda my dear son. Also, as you can see in my "location" I already live in an "islamic country" you absolute dunk.
                Different people had different reasons for wanting the UK to leave the EU.

You already live in an Islamic country? Then what are we arguing about? Simply stay there.

Comment

Different people had different reasons for wanting the UK to leave the EU.

You already live in an Islamic country? Then what are we arguing about? Simply stay there.
                  Only in your small and insignificant mind does Islam have anything to do with this.

Also, don't use the phrase "islamic country". you are obviously not smart enough to discuss the meaning behind such a phrase.

Comment

Only in your small and insignificant mind does Islam have anything to do with this.
                    Keep losing LOSER. HAHAHA. You lost.

Comment

Keep losing LOSER. HAHAHA. You lost.
                      I lost? How?

I'm sweet in another country. I'm never moving back to Britain, in or out of the EU. ¨
                      I feel for the voters though, as in fact, vote for vote, they decided to remain.

Just another blow for democracy.

Comment

Working...
                      X