No announcement yet.

Who else is prepared for the mismatches until Canelo vs GGG is made in 2017

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
    Chocolatito-Cuadras,Porter-Thurman, Glowaki-Usk,Linares-Crolla,Vargas-Brook,Breazele-Joshua, Kltichcko-Fairy : but awh....boxing is dead threads ; awh...how can we fix boxing....awh boxing should be ran like cage fighting , awh Al Haymon...Awh I don't follow the whole sport, Awh I don't want to stream fights why cant HBO and Showtime show the fights...bunch of crybabies STFU!
    Real boxing fan here ^

And people got on me when I called therealpugilist a fanboy. The man can't help himself.

Comment

GGG is fighting Eubank JR which is a good fight.

Canelo probably fighting Liam Smith. Let's see how that turns out.

Comment

Make GGG vs Lara. The hell with it. Haymon won't let Jacobs fight GGG unless he makes way more money than he deserves and BJS won't fight him for anything less than tae fackin' crown jewels...

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          Make GGG vs Lara. The hell with it. Haymon won't let Jacobs fight GGG unless he makes way more money than he deserves and BJS won't fight him for anything less than tae fackin' crown jewels...
          Please stop that...you don't what you're talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
            Please stop that...you don't what you're talking about.
            Really.. Didn't he demand like 3 million? Neither are making that much...

Comment

None of these are signed yet, so all I have to go on is what's agreed in principle, but --

Eubank Jr is the most likely opponent for September 16 (top5 MW in his prime)
              Canelo should be in Sept 17
              And Zurdo Ramirez is supposed to take place in 2017 as well, I'd guess in May for cinco de mayo.
              With another fight in December 2016 per Loeffler.. if we're lucky, perhaps BJS?

If those 3-4 fights happen, that will be one the best 1 year runs in the last decade.

In short.. unless those negotiations break down, you have absolutely ZERO reasons to b1tch and whine about "Golovkin mismatches".

Have a nice day.

Comment

What a filthy racist thread of uneducated hobos.

Comment

Working...
                X