No announcement yet.

Are boxing fans ******ed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are boxing fans ******ed?

Are boxing fans ******ed? Boxing fans usually show a lot of passion in rooting for the impossible.

1: Even casuals knew that Pacquiao would never stand a chance against Mayweather. Pacquiao's speed and power is comparable to Mayweather's, but Mayweather is much bigger, got a much better chin and the best skills in all of boxing. Pacquiao had lost from the moment the fight was signed.

2: Even casuals knew Wilder would beat Stiverne. My casual friend said it very well: "That small fat guy doesn't stand a chance". And even casuals knew that Povetkin would either lose against Wilder or somehow cause the fight to not happen. The possibility of Povetkin winning was non-existent. Why? Because nu "small fat guy" stands a chance against Wilder. Typical white boxing fans may say "He's not skilled, he got a bad chin!", but they all know the truth.

3: Before the fights between top heavyweights happen, let me tell you what any person should be able to see if they got even a shadow of knowledge about what they're actually seeing in the ring: Joshua beats any heavyweight in boxing, with Ortiz being the possible exception. Ortiz beats Wilder and Fury if the fight happens before he gets much older. Wilder beats Fury. Fury beats anyone else. Yeah, tell me now that what I'm saying is stupid, but you WILL see and when you do, please remember that you didn't see a surprising "upset", you just saw what any realistic person knew would happen.

Thurman beats Porter, Joshua beats Breazale, Fury beats Klitschko, Wilder beats Arreola just like he would have beaten Povetkin in his own backyard, etc. etc., ask me for any fight results if you're in doubt, cus honestly, people in here don't know what they're talking about.

Oh... And Ward will make Kovalev look clueless and the only succes Kovalev will get is when he catches Ward by surprise in the mid-rounds, knocking him down, after which Ward will adjust and make Kovalev helpless for the rest of the fight. Who honestly believes that Kovalev has anything else than a really lucky puncher's chance?

And Rigo fanboys should know that even though Frampton is a bit of a coward, the fact is that he would knock Rigo out brutally with his fast hooks.

What I stated is simple facts. But some people are ignorant of facts.

Comment

Anyone from America is a fat, useless, thick, corn bread ****. That is a MASSIVE fact.

Comment

ive seen you fight and you look ******ed.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingXpert View Post
          Are boxing fans ******ed? Boxing fans usually show a lot of passion in rooting for the impossible.

1: Even casuals knew that Pacquiao would never stand a chance against Mayweather. Pacquiao's speed and power is comparable to Mayweather's, but Mayweather is much bigger, got a much better chin and the best skills in all of boxing. Pacquiao had lost from the moment the fight was signed.

2: Even casuals knew Wilder would beat Stiverne. My casual friend said it very well: "That small fat guy doesn't stand a chance". And even casuals knew that Povetkin would either lose against Wilder or somehow cause the fight to not happen. The possibility of Povetkin winning was non-existent. Why? Because nu "small fat guy" stands a chance against Wilder. Typical white boxing fans may say "He's not skilled, he got a bad chin!", but they all know the truth.

3: Before the fights between top heavyweights happen, let me tell you what any person should be able to see if they got even a shadow of knowledge about what they're actually seeing in the ring: Joshua beats any heavyweight in boxing, with Ortiz being the possible exception. Ortiz beats Wilder and Fury if the fight happens before he gets much older. Wilder beats Fury. Fury beats anyone else. Yeah, tell me now that what I'm saying is stupid, but you WILL see and when you do, please remember that you didn't see a surprising "upset", you just saw what any realistic person knew would happen.

Thurman beats Porter, Joshua beats Breazale, Fury beats Klitschko, Wilder beats Arreola just like he would have beaten Povetkin in his own backyard, etc. etc., ask me for any fight results if you're in doubt, cus honestly, people in here don't know what they're talking about.

Oh... And Ward will make Kovalev look clueless and the only succes Kovalev will get is when he catches Ward by surprise in the mid-rounds, knocking him down, after which Ward will adjust and make Kovalev helpless for the rest of the fight. Who honestly believes that Kovalev has anything else than a really lucky puncher's chance?

And Rigo fanboys should know that even though Frampton is a bit of a coward, the fact is that he would knock Rigo out brutally with his fast hooks.
          Vid proof of the mansions and lambos you've acquired by betting and winning on fights or gtfo.

Comment

Well, if you are the definition of boxing fan then yes, boxing fans are ******ed.

Comment

Originally posted by Box Up! View Post
              Anyone from America is a fat, useless, thick, corn bread ****. That is a MASSIVE fact.
              and you're from the western caliphate so STFU.

Comment

i can only speak for myself but yes

Comment

Originally posted by Box Up! View Post
                  That's not true, bro. But yeah, fock America. Stealing land, enslaving people, nuclear bombing other countries, supporting Israel, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                    and you're from the western caliphate so STFU.
                    Mate, you have a cartoon as your profile picture. That alone shows how much of a **** you are? Why not act like a grown man instead of looking like peado you sausage stroker.

Comment

Working...
                    X