No announcement yet.

Are boxing fans ******ed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheBoxingXpert View Post
    Are boxing fans ******ed? Boxing fans usually show a lot of passion in rooting for the impossible.

1: Even casuals knew that Pacquiao would never stand a chance against Mayweather. Pacquiao's speed and power is comparable to Mayweather's, but Mayweather is much bigger, got a much better chin and the best skills in all of boxing. Pacquiao had lost from the moment the fight was signed.

2: Even casuals knew Wilder would beat Stiverne. My casual friend said it very well: "That small fat guy doesn't stand a chance". And even casuals knew that Povetkin would either lose against Wilder or somehow cause the fight to not happen. The possibility of Povetkin winning was non-existent. Why? Because nu "small fat guy" stands a chance against Wilder. Typical white boxing fans may say "He's not skilled, he got a bad chin!", but they all know the truth.

3: Before the fights between top heavyweights happen, let me tell you what any person should be able to see if they got even a shadow of knowledge about what they're actually seeing in the ring: Joshua beats any heavyweight in boxing, with Ortiz being the possible exception. Ortiz beats Wilder and Fury if the fight happens before he gets much older. Wilder beats Fury. Fury beats anyone else. Yeah, tell me now that what I'm saying is stupid, but you WILL see and when you do, please remember that you didn't see a surprising "upset", you just saw what any realistic person knew would happen.

Thurman beats Porter, Joshua beats Breazale, Fury beats Klitschko, Wilder beats Arreola just like he would have beaten Povetkin in his own backyard, etc. etc., ask me for any fight results if you're in doubt, cus honestly, people in here don't know what they're talking about.

Oh... And Ward will make Kovalev look clueless and the only succes Kovalev will get is when he catches Ward by surprise in the mid-rounds, knocking him down, after which Ward will adjust and make Kovalev helpless for the rest of the fight. Who honestly believes that Kovalev has anything else than a really lucky puncher's chance?

And Rigo fanboys should know that even though Frampton is a bit of a coward, the fact is that he would knock Rigo out brutally with his fast hooks.
    frampton isnt a powerpuncher...I doubt he has the skill or power to beat Rigo period

as far as other ones im pretty much in agreement.

I favor Ward over Kov

I dont see Fury beating Wilder, Ortiz or Joshua

Manny and pac was obvious when he took Losses to a past prime Morales and couldnt beat JMM clean one time in four tries...how is he gonna beat Mayweather who is a level over both those guys in skill AND athleticism

Comment

Originally posted by Box Up! View Post
      Anyone from America is a fat, useless, thick, corn bread ****. That is a MASSIVE fact.
      you literally post this everyday

did an american girl break your heart or something?

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        broke his back in order to avoid ggg. shameful
        ,,,,do you really believe that....come on....these guys are pros....GGG is not a monster bro.

People forget its prizefighting...if the money isnt right then its no fight, especially when its two highly ranked guys.

Seems like K2 isnt into paying good coin

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          you don't have any idea what you are talking about. no surprise. like i said not a sociological expert. its like saying heterosexuality is not something you are born with, is a fetish, you can go hetero and go back to gay. same argument. zero difference. when did you choose to be hetero(if you are) oh yea that's right you didn't. once again you are othering gay people and instead of listening to them applying your own pseudo-science and persepctive in an attempt to understand them.

you can choose to do hetero acts even when you are in fact attracted to the opposite sex. that doesn't make you not attracted to the opposite sex. actions and feelings are different things. like your dumb prison argument. they aren't actually gay they are trapped in box and need to let their sexuality out. that doesn't mean they are attracted mentally to other prisoners. your ben carson argument is pathetic. everyone in greece turned gay? everyone? hmmm yea mr. facts lol. also you seem to ignore that when ****sexuality is less villified that means people are more comfortable to be themselves so of cousre its going to be appear like more people are gay when in fact they are juts more comfortable to be themselves since they are in a safer environment and hegemony isn't oppressing and villifying them. you should stop talking about things you don't know anything about or learned from ben carson or glenn beck.
          1) There is no "heterosexuality", there is man+woman=child, the foundation of human existence, the condition by which we are born and give birth. Don't compare fetishes like ****sexuality and pedophilia to that.
          2) You still haven't explained to me why gay people are born gay but pedophiles are not born pedophile. You can't refute that. If a pedo claims to be born pedo, then you deny him, but if a gay claims to be born gay, then you believe him. You're selective.
          3) You can deny the prison gay tendencies as being gay tendencies if you want and find all kinds of explanations if you want, but it's men ****ing men, so of course it's ****sexuality. Even a child knows that.
          4) I know more about ****sexuality than you, bro, you're talking propaganda with no facts behind it. ****sexuals get cured each year and many current ****sexuals says they aren't born that way. Why don't you believe them? Again, your gaylove makes you selective and subjective.

I don't care if people love or hate gays, that's their own business, but facts are facts. I get turned on by some pretty sick stuff too, I would never claim that I was born with it, even though it's been like that since my childhood.

Comment

Working...
          X