• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
      Ward is a class act! I like him!

Comment

but late than never.

I only respect nonito who is the only one in the sport actually doing yearround completely random drug testing.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
          Lordy, that HAD to do some damage. A small watermellon (dome shape being the most resistant to breakage) at that force, right in the kisser. Didn't even notice what was going on at first, now I can't stop watching it.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            Any insight into why the Nordic won't do VADA testing?
            No. I find it very odd. I can think of a multitude of reasons as to why Skoglund wouldn't take the fight, but certainly not PED testing.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
              Or at least one must assume so given the fact that his trainer Virgil Hunter has claimed that Eric Skoglund turned down a fight with Ward as he allegedly would not do VADA tests.
              When that happens and you actually want the fight, I'm betting it's often customary to sign for the fight without controls as asked for, assume the worst, and make whatever preparations deemed necessary to insure that your fighter is on a level playing field.

One day pro cycling criteriums in Europe have never had doping controls nor has the last stage of the TDF when they finish the stage with a circuit race on the Champs-Elysees in Paris.....never. That's traditional. (Not sure about '86 because they differed with a time trial that one year only)

You don't win those kinds of contests without being on a level playing field, so to speak

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                No. I find it very odd. I can think of a multitude of reasons as to why Skoglund wouldn't take the fight, but certainly not PED testing.
                You don't suspect that Skoglund is on the juice?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  You don't suspect that Skoglund is on the juice?
                  I have no reason to. Besides he is also with Sauerland that has their fighters doing random testing anyway. It's part of their contract afaik.

Comment

I hope more guys should do it!

Comment

I'm pretty sure Ward has been doing WADA for awhile and on schedule. And there's no reason to suspect him. He's not showing any physical attributes of someone on the juice.

Comment

Working...
                      X