Ward to do random ped tests

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Æthelstan View Post
    started it late...

delayed signing until a few weeks before the fight so he had time to get the stuff out of his body

Hunter said he won't, no one else said so...

I don't believe it's true
    He started it a day or two after the fight was signed GGG and team started their test 3 1/2 weeks before the Wade fight even though the Wade fight was signed before the Ward fight. What testing are Fury and Klitschko doing?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      He started it a day or two after the fight was signed GGG and team started their test 3 1/2 weeks before the Wade fight even though the Wade fight was signed before the Ward fight. What testing are Fury and Klitschko doing?
      Lil G also didn't start testing for Lemieux until like 3 weeks before. If Lil G does it again questions need to be asked.

Comment

Ward was associated to victor conte. He knows there are peds in the sport. He has used peds and is probably paying an atg chemist he met in the house of the lord to provide him undetectable peds.
        What makes you say that? Is it Ward's sudden one punch KO power, insane stamina, unusual powers of recuperation? Or is it just trendy for fans to accuse every fighter they don't like of PED use.

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't put it past any professional athlete to possibly use PED's. The difference is my skepticism is universal, not merely reserved for fighters I don't like.

Comment

GGG does not even have to take random tests period, he is above criticism..get it right hater

Comment

Not the first time Ward used VADA

http://vada-testing.org/andre-ward/

Last edited by sicko; 06-22-2016, 10:32 PM.

Comment

I don't know why people say that fighters that had never tested positive are on peds, you can talk when you have proves.

Comment

Originally posted by yngwie View Post
                I don't know why people say that fighters that had never tested positive are on peds, you can talk when you have proves.
                Proof? Proof don't mean nothing to some people. Povetkin got caught and people are still trying to say he's clean.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
                  GGG does not even have to take random tests period, he is above criticism..get it right hater
                  Floyd doesn't do random testing Larry we all know that.
                  Fawk Floyd Ward GGG
                  They should do real testing like nonito or don't test at all

Comment

Good to know

Comment

Proof? Proof don't mean nothing to some people. Povetkin got caught and people are still trying to say he's clean.
                      Yeah that was a tough one to deflect.
                      Then again so is the absurd amount of iv floydie used to rehydrate 3 fawking pounds don't tell his fanboys that

Comment

Working...
                      X