No announcement yet.

How Much You Weigh, Bro?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Much You Weigh, Bro?

I'm asking because if you had decided to become a professional boxer, I'm interested in knowing what weight class you'd be fighting in. Thought about this the other day while I was doing some stuff. I'm 253 right now but I have a bit of a gut, after I lose that I'll probably still be around 210-220, maybe more if you consider muscles I'd put on if I were getting in shape.

Pretty weird to think I'd be a Heavyweight because I don't feel that big, but eh.

you're fat bro.

you really cant talk about weight class because if you're 253 now, the only other possible weight class for you if you stop being a fat tub of lard is cruiserweight.

slight offense.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
      you're fat bro.

you really cant talk about weight class because if you're 253 now, the only other possible weight class for you if you stop being a fat tub of lard is cruiserweight.

slight offense.
      Chubby, not fat. You can't even tell the gut I have unless you're at least 8 to 10 feet near me. And I think I'd still almost certainly be a Heavyweight considering I doubt the weight loss + muscle gain would put me below 200 pounds.

Comment

Don't ask that question to any of the Americans on here, the big fat ****s will break the Internet

Comment

Let's just say that this is my role model

Comment

Originally posted by KLockard23 View Post
            I'm asking because if you had decided to become a professional boxer, I'm interested in knowing what weight class you'd be fighting in. Thought about this the other day while I was doing some stuff. I'm 253 right now but I have a bit of a gut, after I lose that I'll probably still be around 210-220, maybe more if you consider muscles I'd put on if I were getting in shape.

Pretty weird to think I'd be a Heavyweight because I don't feel that big, but eh.
            I'd most likely be a junior welterweight....I weigh between 148-155 the last few months

I was in the low 170s for a few years in 2013-2015....I had a shoulder injury and it just never gave me problems when my weight was lower

Last time i stepped on scale I was 148, no shoes just boxers on

wouldnt be strain to make 140 but 147 i'd be kinda small...im only 5' 6.5"

Comment

Originally posted by Box Up! View Post
              Don't ask that question to any of the Americans on here, the big fat ****s will break the Internet
              .....why not just answer the OP question? whats your deal with americans? Did an american girl give you the claps or burn you or something?

Comment

Originally posted by KLockard23 View Post

Im no mod but this sounds more like a training sorta question because honestly in NSB you will get a bunch of trolls thatll make fun of you.

With that said man, I think your body frame matters more than weight when trying to figure out a weight class. And of course your height plays a factor but not as much as your frame. If you notice in boxing you can get a guy that 5'10 fighting at 140lbs making weight with no problem than you can get a MW thats 5'10 and youd have to chop off a limb to get him to come in under 160. The difference is their frame and I usually judge this by their shoulder width, its not full proof because some guys get wide just by lifting some weights but you can usually tell. Your mid section should never be as wide or wider than your shoulder frame lol

Comment

I walk around at about 170, but if I were to get into proper shape, maybe about 160, I'm 6'1 in height

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                    Im no mod but this sounds more like a training sorta question because honestly in NSB you will get a bunch of trolls thatll make fun of you.

With that said man, I think your body frame matters more than weight when trying to figure out a weight class. And of course your height plays a factor but not as much as your frame. If you notice in boxing you can get a guy that 5'10 fighting at 140lbs making weight with no problem than you can get a MW thats 5'10 and youd have to chop off a limb to get him to come in under 160. The difference is their frame and I usually judge this by their shoulder width, its not full proof because some guys get wide just by lifting some weights but you can usually tell. Your mid section should never be as wide or wider than your shoulder frame lol
                    yep youre right

me and my brother have the same build but he has denser bones, just over all thicker guy

we are broad shouldered, bull necked short guys at 5'6" yet I can get under 150 no problem yet he looks like Skeletor and unhealthy anywhere under 160.

its all about the frame....He is built like a mini samoan (curtis stevens type with less striations)

Im the mini coup version who can get all the cuts and striations yet with skinny bird legs, his are like tree trunks but we are always 10-15 pounds apart in weight

Comment

Working...
                    X