Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arreola: I Have To Make Deontay Wilder's Night a Living Hell!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arreola: I Have To Make Deontay Wilder's Night a Living Hell!

Heavyweight contender Chris 'The Nightmare' Arreola (36-4-1, 31 KOs) is eager to make good on his third and likely final title opportunity. On July 16th, Arreola will challenge undefeated World Boxing Council [WBC] heavyweight world champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber" Wilder (36-0, 35 KOs) on Saturday, July 16 from Legacy Arena at the BJCC in Birmingham, Alabama.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Just corner him and rub your sweaty man breasts over him, m8. It'll be the boxing equivalent of this:

Comment

If anything, Arreola has championship fight experience at this point in his career and as he says, no pressure really to deliver a good result. Everybody expects Wilder to wipe him out and Chris has to dig deep and find the grit and determination characteristic of him from his earlier career where he was briefly the American HW hope. When you think about it, it's amazing he even achieves another title shot, nearly 7 years after the Vitali fight and with a run that has never been stellar in any shape or form. Last chance saloon in terms of making it big.

Comment

Before Stiverne ruined Arreola chin I would have pick him knocking out Wilder but today he is a has been fighter who's only chance of winning is if Wilder Punches himself

Comment

wilder is going to knock his ass out I used to like chris but he has a glass chin now and has been looking like **** against bums

Comment

arreola sounds so scared its a shame smh

Comment

A living hell for any one stupid enough to watch....Chris has been finished for years ...a terrible choice of opponent when there's now many decent guys out there.

Comment

Despicable hw title defense by a despicable hw champion! Absolutely pathetic run of voluntary title defenses - duhappas,molina,szpika, and now old,fat, beer-bellied, fresh off suspension, shot Arreola.....way to raise your game and challenge yourself Wilder.

Comment

I hope Chris doesn't take too much of a beating. He should hang em up and enjoy time with his family.

Comment

I hope wilder knocks his ass out in 1 round.

Comment

Working...
                    X