Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua To Tyson Fury: When You Are Ready, I'm Ready!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua To Tyson Fury: When You Are Ready, I'm Ready!

Although he insists that he is still a work in progress, London's IBF heavyweight titlist Anthony Joshua (16-0, 16 KOs) believes he already has what it takes to dethrone IBO/WBA/WBO world heavyweight champion Tyson Fury (25-0, 18KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

too bad fury will lose to wlad

Comment

Fury is WIP as well. He is learning on the job as well. But I'm happy for josh v wilder first.
      Wilder and josh need to fight someone rated! Each other basically

Comment

Shut up "AJ" you big stiff idiot bodybuilder from Watford.

You will fight whichever bums Hearn keeps puts in front of you and you won't have a choice. You will continue to fight basketball players with t1ts. Why wouldn't you? you already sell PPV doing it.

You wouldn't even lay a glove on Fury. He'll expose you for the stiff plodder you are.

Comment

Josh shouldn't use excuse he's WIP. The only diiderrence is fury took risk fighting wlad and fury was proved right, he was good enough to beat wkad.
          Fury is learning on the job and has a lot to learn an d is wip too.
          Last edited by hugh grant; 06-21-2016, 08:24 AM.

Comment

Anyone who believes that Hearn will put Joshua in with a Fury/Wilder/Wlad any time soon are in for a big disappointment.

Hearn isn't going to let his cash cow get schooled and exposed.

Comment

Originally posted by b0x
              So true it's not even funny. Price or (maybe) Parker (if he doesn't look too good in his next fights) will be AJs biggest opponents over the next two years. Until a big slow 37/38 year old Haye comes in for a pay check. Seen enough of Hearn's antics with Kell Brook to know how these things go down.
              I doubt Hearn would put Joshua in with Haye ever. I despise the man, but even if he's shot, i'd still back him to put AJ's lights out.

Hearn will just put him in against fat American bums and useless European journeymen. The Wilder way.

Comment

No one is going to be talking this fight unless Fury defeats Wlad. Joshua will probably get the last laugh as Fury gets put out by Wlad in july. Either way ,Joshuas team knows fury is the easiest fight out of the champions. Only a solid power puncher is going to have a shot at Joshua and Fury is not that guy because Joshua is not going to let up on him no matter how long the fight goes.Wilder has the punchers chance and Wlad has the power and experience needed to defeat Joshua who is correct in saying hes about 70%.Another year he will be that much better,thats why fury wants the fight sooner than later.

Comment

Can't believe people are still talking about David " I couldn't execute 'cause of my broken pinky toe " Haye . Not only did he come out with that Bs excuse after fighting Wlad , he even took his shoe off in the ring to try n " Prove" it . Not to mention the Two times he pulled outta fighting Fury and now the bums he's fighting in his "comeback" ...Hayes a Joke collecting a nice size paycheck fighting bums and has beens .

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
                    Can't believe people are still talking about David " I couldn't execute 'cause of my broken pinky toe " Haye . Not only did he come out with that Bs excuse after fighting Wlad , he even took his shoe off in the ring to try n " Prove" it . Not to mention the Two times he pulled outta fighting Fury and now the bums he's fighting in his "comeback" ...Hayes a Joke collecting a nice size paycheck fighting bums and has beens .
                    Haye is dangerous hes fast and is hard to land on. The notion you guys penalize him for losing little speed but now he hits harder is lunacy. Heavyweight fighting today is more effective by who can actually plant a punch better and not be overwhelmed by the bigger guy. Fury is 6'9 and can box at a high level,but unless you are a 6'6 plus giant you better be able to punch today. Haye is better than Parker now and most everyone not holding a belt. I would probably favor him against wilder too,as he schooled him years ago in sparring,now he hits harder,you cannot penalize the guy for losing speed,ttimed punches matter more anyway at HW.He also showed x rays of his shoulder,and most everyone had Haye defeating fury then.Hes going to k.o Briggs and I will be shocked if he doesn't.

Haye at 210 pounds does not beat Haye at close to 230.

Comment

Working...
                    X