Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua To Tyson Fury: When You Are Ready, I'm Ready!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    Haye is dangerous hes fast and is hard to land on. The notion you guys penalize him for losing little speed but now he hits harder is lunacy. Heavyweight fighting today is more effective by who can actually plant a punch better and not be overwhelmed by the bigger guy. Fury is 6'9 and can box at a high level,but unless you are a 6'6 plus giant you better be able to punch today. Haye is better than Parker now and most everyone not holding a belt. I would probably favor him against wilder too,as he schooled him years ago in sparring,now he hits harder,you cannot penalize the guy for losing speed,ttimed punches matter more anyway at HW.He also showed x rays of his shoulder,and most everyone had Haye defeating fury then.Hes going to k.o Briggs and I will be shocked if he doesn't.

Haye at 210 pounds does not beat Haye at close to 230.
    You're obsessed with power. Haye has the power to KO anyone at 210, just like he does at 230. The question, how will he get into position to land those bombs if he's lost his explosiveness and footwork?

Going back to power, Wladimir hits like a train, but he didn't go a decade undefeated because he just blasted everyone out, it was because he's an excellent boxer with a high skillset, he has one of the best defenses of all time.

Comment

Have Joshua and Eubank Jr been hanging out together recently? Both pulling the same shyte

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
        Anyone who believes that Hearn will put Joshua in with a Fury/Wilder/Wlad any time soon are in for a big disappointment.

Hearn isn't going to let his cash cow get schooled and exposed.
        Dumbium your gonna look pretty silly when this fight gets made and tyson fury is laying motionless on the canvas.....it's not gonna be pretty fella but prepare yourself for it
        Last edited by The plunger man; 06-21-2016, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Whenever Joshua speaks he sounds like a dumbass - almost a wannabe Ali.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
            You're obsessed with power. Haye has the power to KO anyone at 210, just like he does at 230. The question, how will he get into position to land those bombs if he's lost his explosiveness and footwork?

Going back to power, Wladimir hits like a train, but he didn't go a decade undefeated because he just blasted everyone out, it was because he's an excellent boxer with a high skillset, he has one of the best defenses of all time.
            Nothing tops power combined with skill. Todays super heavyweights one needs girth or extreme skills.haye would never be champ at 210 pounds of course you know this right? I would not favor anyone in a Fury/ Haye match, b/c I think Haye can plant him with better basic boxing along with awkward defensive skills and foot work. Fury just has length and ability to move.nothing real special about that other than hes 6'9 and does well moving.

I cant say who will win until I see these last fights.Haye may not beat fury,but right now I have Wlad winning over fury so i'll go from there. footwork is not more important than better punching from agrressive fighters,it will only get you so far,fury needs the footwork b/c he lacks one shot concussive power.Why did you think Ali was unable to beat Prime Frazier and avoid getting blasted by a slow Cooper? foreman would have a 70% chance to beat Ali as well had a second fight took place.
            Last edited by juggernaut666; 06-21-2016, 02:49 PM.

Comment

Anthony Joshua will annihilate any and every heavyweight in the game.

LOL at this prime Haye talk

Joshua would of killed him at any time.

Comment

Originally posted by KiloTeague View Post
                Anthony Joshua will annihilate any and every heavyweight in the game.

LOL at this prime Haye talk

Joshua would of killed him at any time.
                I think so too.

The last part, not the first part. yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
                  Dumbium your gonna look pretty silly when this fight gets made and tyson fury is laying motionless on the canvas.....it's not gonna be pretty fella but prepare yourself for it
                  Doubt Fury will ever get the chance to be honest. Odds are that Parker will flatten that roided up bodybuilder first.

Comment

Working...
                  X