Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thurman getting dominated this Saturday?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate to pick against Porter but I think Thurman stops him.

Comment

Anything can happen. Thurman could get caught and might end up like Malignaggi, or Porter getting murked like never before. Who knows?

Who's betting their points?
      Last edited by Bullrider; 06-21-2016, 09:23 PM.

Comment

Porter by maulage.. When is the last time Thurman fought a young strong black fighter.. Porter is gonna push his **** it

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          Yep. Dude can't help but smother his own work and his opponent's.
          True, amd Thurman lacks an inside game so it could be smother city a few rounds with some inevitable clinching because neither guy can work. If Thurman keeps it moving amd jabbing we'll avoid seeing those stink rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
            Easy?

YDKSAB.

Porter via mauling KO, you uneducated clown.
            Porter didn't maul Broner who was smaller, barely threw any punches, and still managed to put Shawn on his arse. You also seen the first Diaz fighr? Thurman will be the stronger guy who hits harder and is more skilled, good luck to Shawn seeing the final bell while lunging in with average power.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
              True, amd Thurman lacks an inside game so it could be smother city a few rounds with some inevitable clinching because neither guy can work. If Thurman keeps it moving amd jabbing we'll avoid seeing those stink rounds.
              This how I see it. ^ Keith just can't work inside, he likes room. If Shawn neglects to pressure or can't find a way inside, he's going to lose no doubt but I otherwise predict "smother city" as you put it.

I feel as if this has marinaded too long. Was really excited about it at the end of last year, now it's sort of, "Eh, ok".

Comment

Porter is gonna try to Broner power tackle Thurman.
                Let's see if one time can T off on Porter and get him out of there.

Comment

Jim Ross will say.

WITH GOD AS MY WITNESS, SHAWN PORTER HAS BEEN BROKEN IN HALF.

JR is the CBS PBC Commentator

Comment

I still can't pick a winner.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                      Porter didn't maul Broner who was smaller, barely threw any punches, and still managed to put Shawn on his arse. You also seen the first Diaz fighr? Thurman will be the stronger guy who hits harder and is more skilled, good luck to Shawn seeing the final bell while lunging in with average power.
                      Broner is a very tough thug. Thurman is frail. Porter is going to destroy that body and chin.

Comment

Working...
                      X