No announcement yet.

Video: George Foreman exposes Muhammad Ali: 'He avoided rematch with me.'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
    Ali is one of the few fighters in history who can legitimately claim to have fought every available contender and champion for the time he was at the top. Seriously, go look at the record and then check ring magazines rankings for the period Ali was at the top, it is astonishing. Ali has about two HOF resumes stacked on top of each other.

Not rematching Foreman is hardly exposing him. He had already KO'd him, and Foreman didnt exactly set the world alight post Ali.
    Winner! George foreman was a joke after Ali beat him. He was mentally destroyed and went on to eek by tough fights with bums.

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
      It is amazing that 40 years after he got his ass whipped, Foreman still refuses to accept the fact that he got his ass whipped.
      Where is Foreman not accepting defeat to Ali? Maybe shortly after it he mighta not been but since his comeback he's told a Ali L story that accepts defeats and has comedic punch lines.

Comment

Just another fool using Ali's name to gain attention for himself!
        There are people on this site that are here to promote themselves not their pride and enthusiasm for the sport and the men that participate in it!
        Imagine calling Ali a coward? You have to be a complete azzhole to say that.
        Just another punk kid begging for attention by degrading a former champion and worse a man who just passed away.
        This OP should be banned for a month just for using Ali's name in such a derogatory manner.
        These are the phony boxing fans that need some gloves put on their hands!

Ray

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
          No he was just keeping it REAL. Foreman is the real alpha male, not Ali who was propped up and sold to the people. Foreman would never ask another man to beat up another man for him, that's straight up cowardice.
          Some of you guys have mental problems.

Comment

This man was willing to die in the ring this night and people are here calling him a coward

At the 5:03 mark, damn near brought a tear to my eye

Last edited by Chollo Vista; 06-18-2016, 07:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
              Just another fool using Ali's name to gain attention for himself!
              There are people on this site that are here to promote themselves not their pride and enthusiasm for the sport and the men that participate in it!
              Imagine calling Ali a coward? You have to be a complete azzhole to say that.
              Just another punk kid begging for attention by degrading a former champion and worse a man who just passed away.
              This OP should be banned for a month just for using Ali's name in such a derogatory manner.
              These are the phony boxing fans that need some gloves put on their hands!

Ray
              exactly , I agree ray.

Comment

LOL at the people who think they're "Exposing Ali" no you're not you just making yourself look STUPID! The people who are trying to defend Ali look just as silly because Ali Legacy don't need to be defended AT ALL

Only thing that is overrated are you guys OPINION! It means absolutely NOTHING and it will never change anything!

Clearly this guys is beyond desperate for attention because he tags and mention everybody so we can suffer seeing his BAD THREADS
                Last edited by sicko; 06-18-2016, 07:16 PM.

Comment

Frazier telling it like it is. Ali was a scumbag who shouldn't be celebrated.

Comment

I don't see how people can ***** on Ali after he's died, and after all he gave to boxing. I mean, my God. What else could he have possibly done?

I have a feeling Mike Tyson will be shat on the same way. It's disgusting.

These guys sacrifice EVERYTHING for their craft, and for YOUR entertainment. So what if you don't like them as a person? At least have the decency to show so effin' respect.

For instance: I think Manny Pacquiao has used PEDs probably since he's come to the US, if not before. But even I have to admit: He's one of the greatest p4p champions of all time, and the man has a relentless work ethic, and has built a life far beyond what ANYBODY could have possibly expected of him.

Why can't people give credit where credit is due? So what if you don't like these guys on a personal level. Give them their props already, and quit being a hater.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
                      Look, Ali the idiot using his influence to encourage young blacks (probably fatherless) to all team up and be racist and violent against whites as the answer to your disputes. Clay was no hero smh. He was a racist bully and coward.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRhI...utu.be&t=4m50s
                      Ali's anger towards white people was understandable. The political situation was horrible for black people back then. When Ali converted to Sunni Islam (the real Islam, not the fake "Nation of Islam") he gave up his racist ways.

Comment

Working...
                      X