Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nobody is interested in that match but Jacobs and Mora

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
      I could care less about this fight anyway. But what is up with all these inactive Haymon fighters? Jacobs last fought the first week of Dec 2015. In a fight that didn't go past the first round, suffered no injuries. Yet he hasn't fought once in 2016? And this fight that was supposed to be in July 30 just got postponed. So basically chalk it up to him fighting just once in 2016 if the fight get's pushed to Sept. And he's not the only one Porter and Thurman, Danny fought in Jan and we about to be in July and he still don't have a fight lined up. Khan fought ONCE since May 2015. stevenson last fought on 9/11/2015 and his first fight since will be 07/29/2016. Assuming that fight don't get "postponed" as well.

Money must be getting tight for PBC because you got all these show dates but all his top fighters have basically turned to once a year fighters.
      Yeah its pretty ridiculous, I really thought PBC would at least make it possible for the high profile fighter to fight more often than with HBO and SHOWTIME, but somehow I feel they fight even less.

The only fighters who are on course to fight 3 times this year are Santa Cruz, Frampton, Wilder and MAYBE Spence, Degale and Gary Russell Jr.

Thurman, Porter, Jacobs, Stevenson, Fonfara, Peterson and Figueroa havent even fought this year and we are nearly past the first half.
      Khan had a one year layoff between fights.

I dont know how they expect them to raise their popularity, if they dont fight.

Comment

PBC is a bunch of puppets on a string, bunch of clowns in a circus.

Comment

GGG can't keep Jacobs belt if he wins the fight , but Jacorbs can walk about with 3 new belts.... Team Jacobs should be pushing for the unification

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
            Can it be postponed to never? I'm really not interested in that rematch

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by firstborn View Post
                How does Jacobs canceling this fight have anything to do with GGG?

GGG is clearly trying negotiate a Canelo fight these days. Do you expect Jacobs to sit idle until the A side (GGG) sends him an offer?
                GGG/Canelo is off until 2017. GGG is negotiating with Eubank Jr. I'm pretty sure GGG Jacobs can now be made. But wait... wasn't there a thread recently where Jacobs said GGG was the best and would only fight him for lottery money?

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
                  See, this is what I mean.

Jacobs, fighting in July, would have NO CHANCE of fighting in September.

Meaning a lil g fight was not in the cards for then.

But the first thing out of the mouths of lil g fanboys is that Jacobs is postponing things to avoid lil g.

This, when pulling out of the July date makes Jacobs MORE LIKELY to be a September opponent, not less.

SMH...
                  Or they both fight in sep.... and then they can do the fight after since they both fought around the same time frame

Comment

Just now finding out about this

Comment

more time to build the super fight

Comment

Working...
                      X