No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweathers greatest threat to his legacy is the fact that he

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
    no wins vs hall of fame opposition. fake retired when his division was hot, and got busted using a iv maneuver deemed a ped masking technique by the WORLD ANTI DOPING AGENCY which is a known ped masking maneuver by lance armstrong.

LOL at TBE.

stupid low IQ ******s always falling for slick marketing campaigns.
    Good post. Just about spot on.

Comment

Originally posted by Rath View Post
      Floyd is the only fighter in history to have won via correction fluid.

that's his legacy
      More importantly, he is the only fighter in the history of boxing to have fans that scrutinized an OBVIOUS win in slow motion and correction fluid.

FACT

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Anyone with half a brain can see the scores were transposed improperly on the official score card just by watching the fight. Anyone except pact@rds.

Bwhahahahahaha.

I laugh every time you scream corrrection fluid.

Hahaha hahaha. Halarious.

49- and ZEROOOOOO.

Comment

had to get saved by his brotherman kenny bayless. screamed like a little b*tch when maidana started to get rough.

floyd would have 10 loses if he fought in the 40s and 50s.

he's lucky he grew up in this soft ass era.
        Darn that Kenny Bayless for stopping the fight when the bell rang...Floyd must have paid him off.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
          Just because Mayweather got the decision doesn't mean he won. Floyd lost, Chino won.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aM3FQGLrsTA

Great video spoon23 jr! Great video! I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
            What the **** is wrong with you. Are you stupid or pact@rded?
            So, do you agree with my who came closest poll?

Castillo
            Maidana

Then who really gives a crap list of others.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
              Darn that Kenny Bayless for stopping the fight when the bell rang...Floyd must have paid him off.
              Green k buddy! LMAO!

Comment

also never beat a bona fide legit HOF fighter who was in their prime.

all of the great names on his resume were past prime or pre prime like canelo.

he joins the ranks of all the fighters who retired undefeated:

Rocky Marciano - never beat a prime hall of fame fighter
                Ricardo Lopez - never beat a great fighter, stayed in one division
                Calzaghe - european floyd. all of his notable wins were 40 year olds who knocked him down.
                Sven Ottke - LOL.

Floyd- best win is either diego corrales (non HOF) or injured past prime pacquiao.

great defensive fighter,

far

FAR

VERY FAR

from TBE.

thanks for playing dindu.
                LOL that whole "pre prime" nonsense is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Muhammad Ali was 22 when he KO'd Liston to become heavyweight champion. Tyson was 22 when he Ko'd Spinks. Hearns was 22 when he had his superfight against Leonard the first time. Since when is 22 "pre prime?'

Oh yeah! When it's an opponent of Floyd's and you need to find a way to discredit the victory lol.

Comment

His legacy will get greater with time. Hes going to be regarded as top 10 ATG material.

Just look back around 2008 and there were way more haters than there are now, he started getting his due the last few years. Theres only a few last pacstan hold outs.

If anyone remembers what it was like in the early 2000s with Lennox Lewis and how much hate he was getting, - boring, holds too much, safety first, wont fight Don King fighters ect ect and after he retired and the division was a mess, people realized how much they missed him. Today hes always a top 10 ATG heavyweight and you dont hear those same complaints anymore.

Ditto on vitali too. He was boring, had no power, overrated, lost to chris byrd, a quitter ect ect. Hes regarded way more highly now after retiring than when he was fighting.

Give it 5 years. The pac trolls will be long gone, he will be a lock for top 10 p4p of all time. His resume speaks for itself. He fought and beat damn near everybody.
                  Last edited by elfag; 06-15-2016, 11:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    So, do you agree with my who came closest poll?

Castillo
                    Maidana

Then who really gives a crap list of others.
                    i have been enjoying reading through the posts when i came about again you mentioning (i believe with so much pride) your poll on the who came closest.....ha ha ha ha that was a very good joke!

floyd tbe? nope....

it is the late ali........

Comment

Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
                      i have been enjoying reading through the posts when i came about again you mentioning (i believe with so much pride) your poll on the who came closest.....ha ha ha ha that was a very good joke!

floyd tbe? nope....

it is the late ali........
                      My poll was excellent. So many votes. Castillo over 150 more than Cotto and PAC.

I believe Castillo won, Maidana maybe a draw.

Floyd is not TBE, not at all. F Floyd!! F PAC, Marquez and all the guys with excuses, excuses, excuses.....

I was hoping that Spoon23 would delve deeply into PAC's tight socks theory, in slow motion naturally.

Slow motion is the only way to watch boxing. Hopefully fighters will all ask for a slow motion video review clause and extend fights out for 2 1/2 hours with commercial in between. Hahahahaha.

In slow motion Floyd still isn't TBE. But, his cheating azz beat a lying PAC.
                      PAC got out cheated!

Comment

Working...
                      X