No announcement yet.

Listen to Ali's answer when asked if he is The Greatest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Listen to Ali's answer when asked if he is The Greatest

Humble, all three Humble listen to his answer at 4:15 and I believe him, Ali said things tongue and cheek, he was a hype man a showman and a salesman, but deep down he was humble listen to Joe and George praising each other, I miss these days before Vulgarity took over people had class in those days.

Go to 6:45 Cosell really cared about Ali and Ali the same for Cosell, look at the emotion from Howard, the tears flowing and Ali who was in the stages of Parkinsons blinking trying not to cry.

Comment

Damn, George Foreman is the alpha of alpha male blacks.

Comment

Nobody will convince me Floyd doesn't feel exactly the same as what Ali said here. But Floyd needs to say it cos nobody else will.

But with Ali he beat a great generation of fighters, the best generation and was so brave and ducked nobody so we will bestow greatest on Ali, whether he believed it or not
        Last edited by hugh grant; 06-12-2016, 09:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
          Damn, George Foreman is the alpha of alpha male blacks.
          Big George is the ultimate Alpha, its weird how he went from angry man, to a giant teddy bear.

I will never forget that special they showed on him carrying some goats on his back and heavy buckets and sand bags on his ranch. He is a true farmboy, he has that farmboy strength and size, imagine him in MMA if he took up grappling in high school as well as boxing?

6 foot 4 235 pounds in his prime.

Comment

Classic ****, LEGENDS! Ali is the greatest, was a big underdog in his biggest fights and won most of them.

Sadly, we never got a chance to see Ali commentate on fights, would've been nice to hear what he has to say in today's era.

Lmao I can see him going in on Canelo, Stevenson, Brook, and even Floyd here and there. I think a guy like Tyson Fury would've gotten big praises from Ali as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
              Classic ****, LEGENDS! Ali is the greatest, was a big underdog in his biggest fights and won most of them.

Sadly, we never got a chance to see Ali commentate on fights, would've been nice to hear what he has to say in today's era.

Lmao I can see him going in on Canelo, Stevenson, Brook, and even Floyd here and there. I think a guy like Tyson Fury would've gotten big praises from Ali as well.
              That's something he could've done if it wasn't for his Parkinson syndrome.

Comment

Thanks for posting this. I followed it with all his other videos (it was all Ali for me the last 3 hours). I gained more admiration and love for Ali.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post

Ali was a one of a kind human being

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    Big George is the ultimate Alpha, its weird how he went from angry man, to a giant teddy bear.

I will never forget that special they showed on him carrying some goats on his back and heavy buckets and sand bags on his ranch. He is a true farmboy, he has that farmboy strength and size, imagine him in MMA if he took up grappling in high school as well as boxing?

6 foot 4 235 pounds in his prime.
                    I think that teddy bear stuff was all an act to get sponsors and be marketable. Plus when you're a big black strong alpha male who knows he can KO other alpha blacks, there's no need to be ****y. He's truly alpha, his brain waves are alpha. He's in the 0.01% percentile. The only thing that beats an alpha male is another alpha male, in the video you posted Foreman said he could "mug" prime Mike Tyson. I would need a baseball bat and some bricks to take on Foreman, even then I'm not sure. He seems like he can take a bat shot or two, dudes thick as hell.

Comment

Working...
                    X