Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather - Legacy (Motivedia HD)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Mayweather - Legacy (Motivedia HD)

Hi guys,

I know a lot of you are already familiar or subscribed to our channel - but I'm looking to post a few of our latest highlights & motivational media here in the coming future. Hopefully you like them!

See my other HD highlights below - Golovkin, Canelo, Kovalev. etc:
    https://www.youtube.com/c/motivediah...confirmation=1

Hopefully this is ok here, but if it needs moving thats fine.

Enjoy.
    Last edited by Motivedia; 06-12-2016, 10:02 AM.

Good clips were included but the video could have used a better song.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
      Good clips were included but the video could have used a better song.
      Yeah I appreciate that mate, I have to be careful to keep it non-copyrighted music so I'm pretty restricted. Thanks for taking time to watch it though!

Comment

Change the title and it's gold TBE is a fanboy groupie way to describe mayweather its also far from the truth. Legacy of a ATG is more fitting and would get you the respect it deserves

Comment

Originally posted by TheUnbiased View Post
          Change the title and it's gold TBE is a fanboy groupie way to describe mayweather its also far from the truth. Legacy of a ATG is more fitting and would get you the respect it deserves
          Not really a 'fan boy groupie' way I don't think - it's his own mark which he has built a brand around and a phrase what he has chosen to stamp his legacy with.

I respect what you're saying though, I make a lot of these vids so for my next one I'll take your advice.

Comment

Legacy?

Legacy? Floyd's legacy will be that although he was a highly skilled fighter, he was always afraid to take the necessary risks, to be remembered. He's a HOF'mer but not an ATG. Anyone who says otherwise don't know the greats who came before him. His best win is Chico( RIP). he has done nothing but avoid the best fighters in the world since becoming his own boss. Under Arum, he couldn't pick his opponents and it made for exciting fights. This is what boxing is all about. He talked A LOT of stuff but didn't back it up in the ring. The Cotto win was a legacy win. The Chico win was a legacy win as well. Oscar was old. Mosley was old. Maidana is a B Level fighter who shouldn't have hit him as much as he did. So, what does that say about Floyd, really? The Manny win wasn't really a clear win and did nothing for his legacy AT ALL. Why? Because he took 5 years to fight him. He picked the judges, the ref, the venue, he was juiced to the gills and big as hell in the fight. On top of all of this, in the biggest fight of his career, he didn't prove anything. This means he is overrated. Any other legend or ATG would've let their hands go and put on a show. They wouldn't have been holding, ducking below the waist, elbowing, forearming, etc. Smh. I mean, his performance was cringe worthy and that of a coward fighter. I never want to see him inside a boxing ring ever again. And you guys think his defense is the best ever!?!?!? Naw, go watch some Sweet Pea fights. His defense is the best in history. It's not even close! Why? Because Pea did it against the very best. The end!

Comment

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
              Legacy? Floyd's legacy will be that although he was a highly skilled fighter, he was always afraid to take the necessary risks, to be remembered. He's a HOF'mer but not an ATG. Anyone who says otherwise don't know the greats who came before him. His best win is Chico( RIP). he has done nothing but avoid the best fighters in the world since becoming his own boss. Under Arum, he couldn't pick his opponents and it made for exciting fights. This is what boxing is all about. He talked A LOT of stuff but didn't back it up in the ring. The Cotto win was a legacy win. The Chico win was a legacy win as well. Oscar was old. Mosley was old. Maidana is a B Level fighter who shouldn't have hit him as much as he did. So, what does that say about Floyd, really? The Manny win wasn't really a clear win and did nothing for his legacy AT ALL. Why? Because he took 5 years to fight him. He picked the judges, the ref, the venue, he was juiced to the gills and big as hell in the fight. On top of all of this, in the biggest fight of his career, he didn't prove anything. This means he is overrated. Any other legend or ATG would've let their hands go and put on a show. They wouldn't have been holding, ducking below the waist, elbowing, forearming, etc. Smh. I mean, his performance was cringe worthy and that of a coward fighter. I never want to see him inside a boxing ring ever again. And you guys think his defense is the best ever!?!?!? Naw, go watch some Sweet Pea fights. His defense is the best in history. It's not even close! Why? Because Pea did it against the very best. The end!
              13 months since Floyd has beaten Pac and the tears of Pac fans still taste so good

Comment

Originally posted by Jcsuper View Post
                13 months since Floyd has beaten Pac and the tears of Pac fans still taste so good
                I use them as an all naturally organic sweetner - its the healthier alternative instead of that processed artificial stuff they give away free.

Comment

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
                  Bob arum wouldnt make the dey la hoya fight.

Mosely had a toothache.

Pacquiao declined his biggest payday because of blood test.

Young floyd has to have the highest risk vs reward ratio in the history of boxing.

No one wanted floyd until he became a lottery ticket ppv star....not counting those who ducked blood test.

Beat everyone execpt canelo no cathweight.

You cant list a potential hof or atg that he didnt fight. Name one. Ill wait.

You look stupid. Pact@rd

Comment

Bye bye...

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
                    Bob arum wouldnt make the dey la hoya fight.

Mosely had a toothache.

Pacquiao declined his biggest payday because of blood test.

Young floyd has to have the highest risk vs reward ratio in the history of boxing.

No one wanted floyd until he became a lottery ticket ppv star....not counting those who ducked blood test.

Beat everyone execpt canelo no cathweight.

You cant list a potential hof or atg that he didnt fight. Name one. Ill wait.

You look stupid. Pact@rd

You cannot see me. Can you? So, how do I LOOK stupid? Learn how to READ and express yourself before responding to anything I post. Floyd wanted NOTHING to do with any prime A Level fighter. EVER! Believe the BS if you want. No, you SOUND bitter. Floyd has the most ignorant and dishonest fans. I swear. Smh. The truth HURTS! No? LoL. My entire post is 100% truth unless you're Floyd Fanboy. I call things for what they are, not what I want them to be.

Comment

Working...
                    X