Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: John Molina Spoils Provodnikov's SHO Debut, Wins Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I made my country proud by defeating a guy who fought in 11 days notice. Very proud

Comment

Did he just say Green Day wrote I Fought The Law?

Uh...

Comment

Originally posted by mchilds View Post
        I made my country proud by defeating a guy who fought in 11 days notice. Very proud
        He did what he was expected to do given the opponent tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          Zlaticanin has some precise punches, good pop. He needs to mix up his attack a bit more though.
          He's beaten some decent fighters. Burns, Petrov and Redkach. That Linares fight will be a good scrap.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
            Did he just say Green Day wrote I Fought The Law?

Uh...
            yah he did

Comment

God I hate the way these *******s have to constantly link boxing to champs from 30-40 years ago. Other sports dont do this ****, its no good for promoting boxing to younger generations.

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
                He's beaten some decent fighters. Burns, Petrov and Redkach. That Linares fight will be a good scrap.
                Yeah......dunno about him beating Linares. I can't understand what happened to Linares' career but he has one of the best offenses in all of boxing. The guy looks like a magician in there when he is on his game and I think he will outbox Zlaticanin provided his face holds up.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                  they stripped linares because he fractured his hand? cold, man.
                  He's champion emeritus so he can get the fight when he's ready

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    Yeah......dunno about him beating Linares. I can't understand what happened to Linares' career but he has one of the best offenses in all of boxing. The guy looks like a magician in there until someone punches him.
                    Fixed it for ya.

Comment

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
                      Fixed it for ya.
                      Yeah, everytime I have seen him lose, it's been because he was all cut up.

As I'm watching this pre-Porter/Thurman commercial, I can just see Porter beating the mess out of Thurman in the ring...crushing his ass along the ropes as Thurman is constantly looking to the ref for help.

Comment

Working...
                      X