No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko Makes History, Knocks Martinez Out For WBO Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HI-TECH Boxing View Post
    Hopefully everything is fair in New York and not fishy like Texas.
    Loma should be careful, he's fighting a PR on the weekend of the PR day parade.
    won't be left to the judges.
    loma by tko period.

Comment

Originally posted by `STEELHEAD View Post
      won't be left to the judges.
      loma by tko period.
      I think Loma should try to go for the TKO just in case. Loma is not American, Mexican or PR he doesn't have the judges on his side, so Loma better be careful.
      Loma has to target Martinez' body. Martinez can take headshots well, so attack the body.

Comment

Loma by TKO.

Comment

Wait wtf.. I was just scanning odds and Bovada has Lomachenko listed as a 50/1 favorite? Am I crazy or is that way too wide?

Comment

I think Martinez is going to outwork him. Martinez is no slouch.

I hope I'm wrong because I still want to see Loma rematch Salido.

Comment

Comment

Lomachenko headlining the garden & going for history too! Vasyl Lomachenko will create boxing history on June 11 if he beats Roman Martinez to become a two-weight world champion in only his seventh bout. Good luck to both.
                Last edited by 1g5a22; 06-10-2016, 09:50 AM.

Comment

Here are the weigh-ins:

It looks like there was a good crowd for the weigh-ins.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                    Wait wtf.. I was just scanning odds and Bovada has Lomachenko listed as a 50/1 favorite? Am I crazy or is that way too wide?
                    He's lost 3 out of his last 6, IMO.....Burgos, Mikey and Salido 2.

Comment

What a crap fight Arum and Top Rank are gifting Lomochenko a belt at 130 against a guy who just came from 2 wars against Salido. Rocky had no chance and this is another HBO fight that was a waste of $$$ from their budget.

Lomochenko has been offered everything on a golden platter and the guy doesn't sell and nobody cares he was on those PPV undercards and HBO main event headlining. As long if he fights a threat at 130 after he beats Rocky I will give him a pass but if he's going to fight Puerto Rican mechanics and Mexican tire changers after winning the title this guy is terrible.

Comment

Working...
                      X