No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko Makes History, Knocks Martinez Out For WBO Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by g27region View Post
    People gonna praise Lomachenko even more now, but let's not act like Martinez was a solid credible opponent, the guy lost to Ricky Burns and Mickey Garcia, I need Rigondeaux/ Walters type of scalp from Lomachenko to be convinced he is the real deal, but at least now I know he can punch
    Walters didn't want to fight him and Mikey Garcia was a special talent. Stop trying to degrade this kids accomplishments. Jesus...most of the posters on this site are just plain ******

Comment

• Did not expect a clean knockout like that. Whew that was nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
        Walters didn't want to fight him and Mikey Garcia was a special talent. Stop trying to degrade this kids accomplishments. Jesus...most of the posters on this site are just plain ******
        Nobody's degrading his accomplishments and nobody's denying his talent here, I'm saying that he needs top names in his resume for me to have him in my personal top 10 p4p list, calm the **** down. At this point he looks talented, a future ATG in the making but he's getting all this praise too soon, don't overhype the fighter for his own good. I'm sorry that my opinion is different than yours and sorry that I don't want to raise my expectations about him too high yet, I can't do nothing about it. But I really hope his career will be deserving all this hype

"Walters didn't want to fight him"

I've just said he needs a scalp of Walters caliber it doesn't have to be Walters, I mean solid guys with undefeated status, unlike Martinez. I wasn't blaming Lomachenko for the fact that Walters fight didn't happen, are you ******ed?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dreamking View Post
          lmfao people already out down playing his achievement, people are so pathetic to try so desperately to down play a white boxers achievements.
          --
          white fighter with a black style.

Roy jones is his idol. he copied his style growing up

Comment

• GIF: Lomachenko vs. Martinez - KO

Comment

• Well that was an ass-whipping. Damn.

Comment

• Originally posted by dazzo16 View Post
                --

Sure. That's what they're doing in Ukraine: they teach them exactly Roy Jones' "black style"...

Comment

• Originally posted by dazzo16 View Post
                  --

If you wanna come with that then we're all white style considering we are raised, educated and governed by white western democracy.

Comment

• Good performance. Punches from crazy angles and boy has he mastered that pivot.
                    Last edited by REMOVE SHARK 55; 06-12-2016, 07:03 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by whitealltrac View Post
                      And Danny Garcia.
                      And Amanda Serrano

Comment

Working...
                      X