Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko Makes History, Knocks Martinez Out For WBO Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn, congrats to Lomachenko. 2 weight champ against two solid fighters, and under 10 fights

Super Featherweight has some pretty good, hard hitting fighters there, 5 undefeated fighters too. I bet Loma is itching to fight Salido again, he could probably win the second time

Comment

• This guy is a nightmare and has to be one of the masters in the art of shifting and dictating the deception of his range.

Verdejo looked great as well, I been said that if he has confidence in his hands and how they feel then he'll kook good, tonight it looked like his hands felt good for him.

Comment

• Beautiful finish.

Comment

• People gonna praise Lomachenko even more now, but let's not act like Martinez was a solid credible opponent, the guy lost to Ricky Burns and Mickey Garcia, I need Rigondeaux/ Walters type of scalp from Lomachenko to be convinced he is the real deal, but at least now I know he can punch
          Last edited by g27region; 06-11-2016, 11:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by HI-TECH Boxing View Post
            I was saying Martinez was dangerous because you can't overlook anyone in boxing and I don't want Loma to overlook anyone. Martinez has given all of his opponents, except Mikey, tough fights.
            I want to see Loma face the best at both 126 and 130. I don't just want to say he'll beat everyone, even though I'm confident he will, I want to see him do it.

And thanks for appreciating Loma, I was starting to get the feeling most Latinos didn't like him.
            Respect PR brother.
            No doubt you are right i wanna see h do it too and im confident he can beat them all. My first time watching him was in the olympics 2012 before he fought verdejo and then again vs verdejo and thought to myself this guy is amazing. Then ive watched all gis pro fights and wsob fights and the way he moves his feet and changes from offense to defense is amazing. Cant wait to see him avenge his defeat to Salido.
            Btw you welcome how can you not like and appreciate a talent like Lomachenko.

Comment

• You idiots shut up about how much money they made. You're not getting any of it you ****ing loosers.

Comment

• Just saw the KO and effing wow!

Comment

• Lomachenko is an amazing fighter. He's easily one of the top 10, if not top 5 P4P fighters on the planet. And even more amazing is that only 7 fights into his career, he arguably has a better resume than a guy like GGG, he receives a lot more hype. 130 is a hot division right now. Really excited about what's next for this guy. A Salido rematch would be cool. But I'm really wanting to see that Walters fight. Hopefully HBO puts the money necessary out there to make it happen.

Comment

• Someone mentioned Rocky not being tough for Garcia but he did drop Garcia early and landed some good shots till he finally caved in.

Comment

• This fight was a joke, just like 99 percent of the fights on HBO in the last three years. Martinez wasn't even trying to win the fight. He just showed up for the paycheck

Comment

Working...
                      X