Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I Look Up To Ali, I Wanna Do What He Did!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan is going to start picking what round he's going to get knocked out in.

Comment

You're also a people's champ Amir. Dumb people, but hey they're still people.

Comment

So, whatcha gonna do? Change yoir name?

Comment

Khan can help people, outside the ring, like Ali did. He sure can't do what Ali did inside the ring. Unless that knockout effect was worse than we thought. Jokes.

Comment

Originally posted by uniquehump View Post
            Khan is going to start picking what round he's going to get knocked out in.
            ahahahaha funniest response

Comment

I think even the Khan fans on here are sick of him

Not one of them here defending his honour.

Comment

I'm not even Khan's biggest fan but did any of you actually read the article?

There's a reason why boxing fans are considered the most illiterate around.

Khan said he wants to do what Ali did when it comes to charity and helping out the less fortunate.

Comment

I like it. It's the "I AM ALI" movement. We all need to be like the Post Boxing Ali. Humble, friendly to all, and dedicating your life to helping the unfortunate and promoting peace. Go for it Amir.

Comment

Good on Khan for helping those less privileged, there's not enough of that in the world from extremely wealthy people.

On a totally different note, has anyone else noticed how much smaller Khan's nose is now compared to when he was an amateur? Surely it's usually the other way around with boxers, that would make sense!

Nose job??? :-)

Comment

I'm not even Khan's biggest fan but did any of you actually read the article?

There's a reason why boxing fans are considered the most illiterate around.

Khan said he wants to do what Ali did when it comes to charity and helping out the less fortunate.
                      Lol, they didn't have time to read the article. They saw a thread about Khan and devoted their attention to comedic relief........most likely in pursuit of the precious commodity known around the world as "Green K."

Comment

Working...
                      X