Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko Warns Fury: This Time I'm Letting My Hands Go!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ,GGG View Post
    Fury talking about losing and retiring lately, no more trash talk. He's ready to cash out and quit boxing.
    Piece of advice - never, ever believe anything Tyson Fury says.

Comment

Wlad should be himself. If he lets his hands go Fury will counter and win via TKO. Wlad should keep a distance and box, like he's always done.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        With just under a month to go until the big world heavyweight title rematch in Manchester, Wladimir Klitschko has vowed to win back the WBA/IBF/IBO gold.

[Click Here To Read More]
        GOOD! Then we will see Wlad eat canvas. Fury is about to box his ears off, put them back on his head, and box them off again.

Comment

Aww that's sweet. I'm a Wlad fan and I know that the extent of him letting his hands go is pointing at the menu to tell the cashier what he wants at Panda Express. Talk>Action. Make a statement.

Comment

Unless they have worked out why they werent throwing punches in the first fight, i dont see much changing.

Comment

If Klitschko lets his hands go, this will be a good fight and it will end within 8 rounds with Klitschko KO'ing Fury.

Comment

I really hope Wlad knocks this idiot out. This brainless redneck is a digrace for our sport!

Comment

"I chose not to let me hands go. I lost on purpose"

"So you conned your friends and family out of their money on purpose?"

"This time. I kill you"

Comment

Originally posted by johnnycontrolet View Post
                    I really hope Wlad knocks this idiot out. This brainless redneck is a digrace for our sport!
                    Bigger disgrace than "I lost on purpose"?

Comment

Originally posted by ,GGG View Post
                      Fury talking about losing and retiring lately, no more trash talk. He's ready to cash out and quit boxing. Wlad is only more motivated RIP the division if Wlad kills fury in the rematch
                      Fury wont retire anytime soon hes just fooling around, you should not take his quotes about retiring seriously.

Comment

Working...
                      X