The Charlo Twins to appear on Love & Hip Hop Houston

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the hell is Love & Hip Hop

Comment

This will make them more popular than anyone on PBC's stable. I never understood why more managers don't get their boxers involved with stuff like this to build their name.

Comment

What's wrong with getting more exposure? You have to self promote to be a star in this sport.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          this will increase their popularity so whats the problem? i guess you could say the more popular a fighter gets the weaker his opposition usually gets so if they do get more popular you wont be seeing the julian williams, lara, andrade fighs anytime soon but if you think about boxing as just a way to make money its a good move. for the fans no of course not but they are garbage.
          Both Charlos have mandos that they can't avoid or they'll be stripped

Comment

Do they need to have hot girlfriends to be on this show?

Comment

I'm from Houston and from the looks of it, has already been canceled.

Thank goodness. It was a bunch of D-Listers anyway. And apparently, there was a gun pulled on the producers and camera men at the first scene shootings.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                This will make them more popular than anyone on PBC's stable. I never understood why more managers don't get their boxers involved with stuff like this to build their name.
                Have you ever seen most boxers talk?

Putting them on tv is a disaster most if the time. The Charlos are a couple of ******s too, as is most of the PBC stable, which is why it's completely failing, and which is why none of many fighters Haymon has, can break through.

He's got a stable of ******s who cant promote themselves or say a single intelligent word.

Broner is probably the smartest dude he has, ironically. at least he knows how to promote himself.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                  I thought these guys were serious about boxing but now it seems like they also wants to be reality stars and will be on a tacky reality show.

http://www.fameolous.com/2016/06/exc...p-hop-houston/
                  these guys are trying to raise their Q profile and gain more visibility which means money.

plus they are texans.

not gonna knock a southern brother's hustle.

they are doing it right instead of robbing, raping, and pillaging the streets. they also have their own boxing gym in houston.

they are trying to do it the right way and i applaud them.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                    these guys are trying to raise their Q profile and gain more visibility which means money.

plus they are texans.

not gonna knock a southern brother's hustle.

they are doing it right instead of robbing, raping, and pillaging the streets. they also have their own boxing gym in houston.

they are trying to do it the right way and i applaud them.
                    What do you mean instead of robbing and raping? Are these guys potentional thugs?

Tacky reality shows are for fame hungry people. Since I don't know them personally I just hope their priority is boxing. I hate to see great atheltes lose hunger and motivation because they are more concerened and obsessed with fame.

Comment

Working...
                    X