No announcement yet.

The truth about boxing is this

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
    You're useless without the skills to back up your wild imagination.

You have an iron chin because you bounce nuts(testicles) off it.
    Bouncing nuts off a chin means you have an iron chin?? That means your mom must have concrete in her jaw with all the trains that get run on her (multiple guys ****ing her loose cooch in rapid succession)

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
    Another
    By you're a ''street fighter'' do you mean you're a piece of **** who picks on random people / you think you're in a video game / you're mentally challenged or you're an adolescent who got into a fight once and now thinks they're a match for people who spend their life fighting ?.

Roman Gonzalez would destroy you let alone Mayweather.
    Wrong.

I'm not a pussified male like you. I know I am capable of destroying a man my size so a midget like Mayweather would be easy. He might put up a good fight but he will still lose. A full grown male chihuahua could put up a fight against a male German Shepherd but he can't win.

Originally posted by Elotero View Post
    "im a street fighter" -

iron chin is usually code for "takes way too many punches"

youll probably take 3 punches before your face starts falling off your skull

are you the mongoloid looking dude in your avi?
    I don't get hit often but when I do I can take it. When you knockout dozens of guys of course one is going to tag you ever once in a while. Doesn't happen all the time but when it does no big deal. I can dish out and take it.

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
      Another
      By you're a ''street fighter'' do you mean you're a piece of **** who picks on random people / you think you're in a video game / you're mentally challenged or you're an adolescent who got into a fight once and now thinks they're a match for people who spend their life fighting ?.

Roman Gonzalez would destroy you let alone Mayweather.

Tell him about it...A man that fights for a LIVING is not to be fu.cked with.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
        Bouncing nuts off a chin means you have an iron chin?? That means your mom must have concrete in her jaw with all the trains that get run on her (multiple guys ****ing her loose cooch in rapid succession)

Wrong.

I'm not a pussified male like you. I know I am capable of destroying a man my size so a midget like Mayweather would be easy. He might put up a good fight but he will still lose. A full grown male chihuahua could put up a fight against a male German Shepherd but he can't win.

I don't get hit often but when I do I can take it. When you knockout dozens of guys of course one is going to tag you ever once in a while. Doesn't happen all the time but when it does no big deal. I can dish out and take it.
        Pick a random gym in Santa Fe and see how fast you'd get your as.s handed to you.

Comment

6 ft 230? Man you're fat

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
            Pick a random gym in Santa Fe and see how fast you'd get your as.s handed to you.
            No. I don't need to go the the gym. I'm already a proficient street fighter. I don't play fighting mine is for real. I've slammed guys heads on the concrete, curb stomped dudes and punted mother****ers heads into oblivion. I don't need boxing. I'll catch you in the streets.

Comment

No. I don't need to go the the gym. I'm already a proficient street fighter. I don't play fighting mine is for real. I've slammed guys heads on the concrete, curb stomped dudes and punted mother****ers heads into oblivion. I don't need boxing. I'll catch you in the streets.
              You dont fight as much as a pro..if you do you're a fool and should be getting paid.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                6 ft 230? Man you're fat
                I only have 22% body fat. I'ma thick roughneck.

Comment

Not gonna lie, this made me bust out laughing

Comment

You're pretty big..... for a mestizo...I bet you're lying your as.s off.

Comment

What's a street fighter these days anyway? People started using weapons in street fights when i was 15...and I'm not even from a rough area. I seen plenty of big tough guys get fileted or a bat crack upside their head.

Comment

Working...
                      X