Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Demetrius Andrade: I definitely want Golovkin, I'm a better boxer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
    you forgot........

"Sure I want to fight GGG, but let me do (insert other names) first..."
    Did Andrade manager say this?

I love that one.

Comment

Cleaning out the 154lb division will take years. By the time he wants to fight GGG next he'll probably be close to the age of 40

Comment

Originally posted by cali37 View Post
        No one wants it doe
        read the full article cocksucker !!

"Let me build myself up first by cleaning out the 154 division."

Comment

this will be a real legacy fight as long as andrade is allowed the mop up 154

Comment

Andrade is a nice boxer a nice young talent compared to those out there. He hasn't fought great opponents and average fan doesn't know him he doesn't sell tickets. Golovkin just starting to build following. Unfortunately Canelo new cash cow gets to cherry pick like Floyd as new $ guy they let you do that until we stop buying Canelo v's khan and the like

Comment

Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
              Shouldn't be no problem making this fight. Just how GGG likes them, small and wriggling.
              How the **** is Andrade smaller than GGG? more than two inches taller than GGG, more reach, and fighting at 154 his fight night weight is 166. At 160 he would weight at least 170 and probably more.

Comment

If GGG were 30, he could wait in the MW division like Hagler did. He could wait for Andrade, Liam Smith, J-Rock, and the Charlo Bros., to move up, like Hagler waited for Hearns and Sugar Ray Leonard. Unfortunately GGG is 34, and the sands of time are constantly in motion. He needs someone like Lara, who has basically been proven, and actually wants the fight NOW! Or he will have to go up and fight Zurdo, who actually wants the fight NOW! Neither Lara nor Zurdo are household names, but they give GGG much more credibility than Wade and Willie Monroe Jr.

Comment

Would be a nice fight, too bad by the time if Andrade cleans out 154, GGG will have moved up to 168.

If Andrade can be impressive against all the champs and take their belts, there's no doubt Golovkin vs Andrade would be a dope fight.

I got Andrade by UD,cuz by then he should have maximized his skills and took some decent shots to the chin and built himself up while GGG will be older and slower but he'll still be dangerous as ever since power is the last thing to go in a fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                    Golovkin fanboys: "he's not serious, he hasn't officially sent him a contract.

"hism anager said that for him."

" He doesn't speak English doe. "

" Kazakhstan.... "

" Canelo weight.... "

"..... Ducked him...."

"He ran... "

" knockout streak.... "
                    lol what? I doubt anyone even remembers Andrade. dude has the Andre Ward
                    schedule.

What I do remember though is when he decided he was going to step up to 160 to fight for Peter Quillins recently vacated 160 pound belt against Korobov and then pulled out and disappeared, ended up getting dropped by Vanes in a SD win or something, memory is fuzzy.

I'd like to see him more active and hopefully he does after Willie Nelson. But all these dudes that fight once every year or two...man, I just can't get excited about these guys at all. It's like they have a fight and then kill any and all momentum they may have had going for them.

Comment

Fighting once a year... he'll be retired before he cleans out the division. Also like the way he says he's ready for GGG... but not now. lol

Comment

Working...
                      X