Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clown Quillin explains why he really turned down 1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

his post fight interview after jacobs was great..made me like him a bit more ,which was not much to begin with

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
      I just found it funny that one day your were Sh.itting on Canadians calling them b.itches and Heartless and that no one cares about hockey then literally 3 days later you have a Pic repping 2 Canadian hockey players.

Just seems like someone jumped on that bandwagon quick, where you still repping the Sharks hard when for the last decade there been nothing but playoff disappointments . Don't get too c.ocky about the Sharks they're still down 2-1 I wouldnt rush to engrave their names on the cup just yet but I've been impressed how they handled the Kings, Preds & Blues.

I'm going for Pitt & Crosby because he's a F.ucking G, but won't have a problem if San Jose wins it. Big Joe, Marleau, Little Joe, Couture , Burns, Vlasic are all thugs
      Fucc you hater been a sharks fan since I was swimming in water still got all the old logo jerseys and shirts. My first heresy was a mile ricci jersey. And thornton and burns live in my hometown anyways not Canada. Fucc you and fucc rhe penguins. Hockey is all we got. I'm not a warriors fan at all so don't call me a bandwagoner. There are more warrior fans in San Jose than shark fans

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
        I just found it funny that one day your were Sh.itting on Canadians calling them b.itches and Heartless and that no one cares about hockey then literally 3 days later you have a Pic repping 2 Canadian hockey players.

Just seems like someone jumped on that bandwagon quick, where you still repping the Sharks hard when for the last decade there been nothing but playoff disappointments . Don't get too c.ocky about the Sharks they're still down 2-1 I wouldnt rush to engrave their names on the cup just yet but I've been impressed how they handled the Kings, Preds & Blues.

I'm going for Pitt & Crosby because he's a F.ucking G, but won't have a problem if San Jose wins it. Big Joe, Marleau, Little Joe, Couture , Burns, Vlasic are all thugs
        Sharks winning today. Thanks for your hate green k sent

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
          We went over this...

First off, we all watch too much boxing to know that even Rd1 upsets can happen, including Quillin clipping Lee to the canvas faster than any one with a single cross blow.

2nd, it was his uncle that was dying with cancer.

Apparently Lil'G gets a pass because his dad died of cancer and which is supposedly the reason why the Lee bout never happened nor was it ever even mentioned again... but apparently Quillin can't get family passes.

Didn't Buster Douglas' mom pass away during the Tyson training camp? Therefore Quillin or Lil'G are both guilty for that reason, because Douglas went and fought?

So you see... everyone should be held to a standard and given passes if family members are at stake.

2nd, Roc Nation was a conflicting situation and Quillin was the early roster of PBC. That was Haymon's call. The same call in which Broner turned down 40million or Thurman turning down 6 million under Roc Nation circumstances. Apparently PBC was not abiding to any Roc Nation process.

Quillin had just had a baby in that time too. It's not uncommon that boxers want to spend time with their families or handle family business.
          I don't recall gg ever vacating a belt or pulling out of a fight for any excuse

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
            I don't recall gg ever vacating a belt or pulling out of a fight for any excuse
            and Riddick Bowe was scared of Lennox Lewis. Boxers have never dropped belts for any reason.

Comment

What an idiot a duck is a duck.
              You don't drop your title to avoid a name you think is dangerous, atleast Andy Lee had more balls than him.

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
                Yall are pisses of ****. His wife just had a miscarriage and his uncle had cancer
                Well... why not say that in the damn first place?
                He gave absolutely no reason like that for dropping his titles and If he did mention that I'm sure he'd have been allowed to one get an extension on his belts til he is ready to fight or the more likely nobody would have said anything bad about the situation...

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  I think Quillin gets a lot of **** about that situation & actually Haymon gets a lot of **** about this situation, but from my understanding of the situation Quillin made a life decision. Does he wanna fight a guy for career high money or did he wanna lose his wife?

That was the situation he was in from how I understand it. His wife had had a miscarriage & blamed & hated Quillin for it due to him not being home + for not coming home afterwards cuz of a fight previous to the one in question. He put his wife above boxing for over a year in the prime of his career. Its easy to **** on him not knowing or caring about his decisions outside of the ring, but I think Quillin made the best decision for him at the time & he's the one who gots to live with that. And I'm sure Quillin is happy with his wife then he'd be with an extra 1.4M or whatever he woulda got in that fight.
                  He came up with that like 2-3 months after dropping the belt. Then he changed the story again to his uncle and cancer. Before that he always gave stupid reasons regarding money.

Him changing the reason every time he was asked about it makes me question every single excuse he gave.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    He came up with that like 2-3 months after dropping the belt. Then he changed the story again to his uncle and cancer. Before that he always gave stupid reasons regarding money.

Him changing the reason every time he was asked about it makes me question every single excuse he gave.
                    I don't think a fighter needs to justify every move he makes in the first place, but is there a limit to bad things that can be happening in your life at any given moment? Or things you are willing to talk about when you are in deep with them? I mean surely some boxer somewhere is going thru some **** sometime, but this is never seen as anything people ever bring up. Everyone is just thinking about their boxing career & how to get ahead in boxing all day every day.

With Quillin specifically there is no reason he shouldn't have wanted to take a career high purse vs an opponent everything & the opponents mom was expecting him to beat. So his stories make more sense to me than anything else I've heard. Plus if you've seen Quillin talk for longer than 30mins you can see he's not a typical boxer in the way he thinks & does things. He's a f#cking space cadet that'll probably have some gig talking about the "healing properties in the body" as he massages someones aura while naked post-boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                      Wtf are you talking about. Sharks are in the cup. Better than whatever shtt team you like
                      Green k representing San Jose all day everyday, and the Sharks!

Comment

Working...
                      X