No announcement yet.

Anybody grow up watching Ali in his prime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
    Prove my age to you? For what? I'm not Into games like your trolling ass is on here. You are a the biggest troll on here.

I was just calling you out on something that's not true, that's it. I'm secure in who I am and I don't need to prove who I am to a troll like you.

You says you got me beat by a bit in the age department. Just to make you feel good I'll say ok you got me beat just so I can end this useless dialogue with you troll. But everyone knows you didn't watch the Vietnam war on tv. That's just plain bs.
    No, I ****ing hate being old. If you think being more senior means something, you don't know crap. I wish I was younger.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchMeIDareYou View Post
      Ali was a draft dodging, arrogant loudmouth who was a bad representation of the black community. All in all, he was a warrior inside the ring but a coward outside out of it. Condolences to his family.
      Says the keyboard Warrior who never got into a physical confrontation in his life because he's too much of a pu$$¥

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        No, I ****ing hate being old. If you think being more senior means something, you don't know crap. I wish I was younger.
        Well don't worry you are not fooling anyone with your claimed aged.

People on here think being older gives you seniority on boxing knowledge. So it's hip to claim an older age.

There are plenty of younger guys that know more about boxing and various things than older people.

But your claim in age is bogus. I may have been born in '67 but my memories only go back to around 74-75 at the earliest and my first boxing memory is when I went to see Bobby chacon fight bazooka limon live at the Sacramento memorial auditorium as a teenager.

Comment

Eh, I disagree. I'm nearly 40 and I am far more intelligent, happy, and successful than I was 10 years ago. I took care of myself so I look as good or better. Really depends how you live I suppose but I have a natural respect for people that are older. When you said you were 50 I, without thinking about it, took you more seriously.

Comment

Well don't worry you are not fooling anyone with your claimed aged.

People on here think being older gives you seniority on boxing knowledge. So it's hip to claim an older age.

There are plenty of younger guys that know more about boxing and various things than older people.

But your claim in age is bogus. I may have been born in '67 but my memories only go back to around 74-75 at the earliest and my first boxing memory is when I went to see Bobby chacon fight bazooka limon live at the Sacramento memorial auditorium as a teenager.

Great stuff. I assume like me, you are a Northern California Chicano from Redding or that area. Nice place to grow up. Great memories.

I am from San Jose, Lee Matheson jr high late 70's. Independence HS, or Kmart high as it was called.

Your opinion really doesn't matter to me, but I find it interesting that I get guys like you every few months. So like me you remember when HBO started and you needed cable to watch great fights.

I always liked Chacon, and Limon, plus Castillo and many others.

But Sanchez for some reason resonated with me. My older uncles were down with lil Red, they loved his ability to fight back from the brink of destruction and win. When Sanchez got him, I was hooked. The rematch cemented him in my heart.

I had no idea getting old was cool. I ****ing hate it.
            Last edited by Zaroku; 06-04-2016, 11:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              Eh, I disagree. I'm nearly 40 and I am far more intelligent, happy, and successful than I was 10 years ago. I took care of myself so I look as good or better. Really depends how you live I suppose but I have a natural respect for people that are older. When you said you were 50 I, without thinking about it, took you more seriously.
              Yea but his claimed age of 50 or whatever it is is false.

You have to realize people claim older because in their mind it gives them more credit with others about things.

See you thinking he is 50 has you already thinking better about him. The guy is just a troll though.

Comment

At 40, I was better than now. I take care of myself, but the body breaks down.

I get this old man smell from behind my ears and I don't like it. I tell my family, I lost that new car smell 5 years ago.

I don't heal as fast, or recover from workouts like I used to.

10 years ago, it was all good.

Comment

Yea but his claimed age of 50 or whatever it is is false.

You have to realize people claim older because in their mind it gives them more credit with others about things.

See you thinking he is 50 has you already thinking better about him. The guy is just a troll though.
                  Naw, I've seen him post that in regard to training and such. He's legit. He's got an irrational hated for Pac which is really awkward at times, but we all have our faults.

Comment

Naw, I've seen him post that in regard to training and such. He's legit. He's got an irrational hated for Pac which is really awkward at times, but we all have our faults.
                    Maybe he is as old as he says he is, who knows. But his post about things and what he says has me thinking otherwise. Anyways it's all in fun.

Comment

Great stuff. I assume like me, you are a Northern California Chicano from Redding or that area. Nice place to grow up. Great memories.

I am from San Jose, Lee Matheson jr high late 70's. Independence HS, or Kmart high as it was called.

Your opinion really doesn't matter to me, but I find it interesting that I get guys like you every few months. So like me you remember when HBO started and you needed cable to watch great fights.

I always liked Chacon, and Limon, plus Castillo and many others.

But Sanchez for some reason resonated with me. My older uncles were down with lil Red, they loved his ability to fight back from the brink of destruction and win. When Sanchez got him, I was hooked. The rematch cemented him in my heart.

I had no idea getting old was cool. I ****ing hate it.
                      Oh guy you are 49. You made a believer out of me now with that post.

Anyways I'm not Chicano/Mexican but just a plain Spanish speaking white farmer from the almonds orchards of Modesto.

Comment

Working...
                      X