No announcement yet.

If you don't know who Julian Jackson is please watch this video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you don't know who Julian Jackson is please watch this video

This is the greatest KO puncher of all time imo.

Definitely one of the hardest hitters in respect to his division, but not best the
    KO-artist of all time.

As far as I'm concerned, nobody does better in that regard than George Foreman.

Comment

One of if not the hardest puncher of all time.

Cool to see him as a trainer in the corner for his son vs Charlo the other day.

Comment

Originally posted by KOVALEVKO View Post

LOL I love his highlight reels. His punch, any punch, could disconnect an opponent completely

Comment

Originally posted by KOVALEVKO View Post

I wouldn't say the best but one of them I know he would knock out any 152 or 155 pound champ even if he was drained. I know Carlos Zarate had like 62 Ko'd in 66 wins ranked 21 by the ring magazine Ruben Oliverez is ranked number 1 by the ring Magazine as the best KO artist of all time which gave him the name Mr KO
          Last edited by Luilun; 06-04-2016, 03:30 PM.

Comment

i love watching his KOs. how can you generate that much power? damn!

Comment

Scary power..................

Comment

There is no way anyone can say there are a half dozen other fighters in history who hit harder. Lets put it this way, no one could hit that much harder or all the opponents would have died on the spot.

Comment

P4P the most devastating puncher ive ever seen. Its like his opponents had been hit by a sniper

Comment

favourite KO by Jackson was Herol Graham... it was just BAM! ...and lights out... I remember chatting to a guy in the gym some time back and I mentioned Jackson, he just looked at me like, 'who?'. I can't believe some people don't know who he is, amazing power

Comment

Working...
                    X