Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rances Barthelemy Beats Mickey Bey To Retain

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was at the fights last night and I don't know what it is but if I were Spike tv I wouldn't want Mayweather promotions to turn the Spike series into the dumps. Spike boxing series was great last year it was the only PBC carrier that was worth a dam and delivered us great fights but last night it was crap. I guess Mayweather,Haymon and PBC will use Spike as the Mayweather promotion channel.

Rances really needs to think about a move to 140 and pick his opponents wisely. He doesn't use his height as a advantage and looked like he didn't train that hard for this fight.

Comment

• Not worried about how Rances "Looked" vs Mickey Bey, with Bey style NOBODY can look good vs that, he took care of business and won comfortably. I like Rances Chances vs ANYBODY at 135-140, too skilled, too big and too smart.

He did his job, he came forward vs Bey and kept coming for all 12 Rounds. If Bey would've opened up more he knew he wouldn't been stopped. Look forward to Barthelemy vs Commey next!
      Last edited by sicko; 06-04-2016, 06:52 PM.

Comment

• Just ban Whitaker already. No amount of re-training is going to help him.

Comment

Working...
        X