No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Jacobs' Trainer Says Mora Almost Done, Talks Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brakus View Post
    Great point. Every Haymon fighter has lost respect, appreciation and popularity In the boxing landscape. Haymon could easily make compelling fights on a regular basis based on the huge # of fighters signed- yet the huge majority of PBC main events are of the Jacobs/ Mora type. Not too mention the ratings are pretty dismal as a whole too for the PBC broadcasts. Smh
    Yea, & amazing that there's a PBC card tonight, but there was barely advertising or promotion for it. And Beterbiev is an easy sale...just show his highlights...

Oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by JUNIABOY View Post
      You mean Jacobs is fighting a rematch no one cares about?...I'm sure that was an awesome career move for him.

good god, is that the very epitome of irony, or what?..... we got a dopey golovtard, complaining about another fighters opponent selection LMAO

Earlier today, Dirty Sanchez stated that Hypekin can beat "anyone from 154-168".

So, it looks like that hypejob will duck Canelo and rematch Damien Wayans.

So yea, irony LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by JUNIABOY View Post
        You mean Jacobs is fighting a rematch no one cares about?...I'm sure that was an awesome career move for him.
        Just block this guy and aboutfkntime....trust me, it will be the best thing you've ever done on here....save yourself the aggravation of reading their ******ed posts every day..they're probably the same guy actually...

Comment

I can see Jacobs facing Mora then Quillin.
          Golovkin's team need to secure that Saunders fight IMO.

Comment

Why he aint try to get GGG???? Aint he mandatory now once Canelo ducked

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
              Just block this guy and aboutfkntime....trust me, it will be the best thing you've ever done on here....save yourself the aggravation of reading their ******ed posts every day..they're probably the same guy actually...

how will banning me improve Golovkin's **** resume ?

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                good god, is that the very epitome of irony, or what?..... we got a dopey golovtard, complaining about another fighters opponent selection LMAO

Earlier today, Dirty Sanchez stated that Hypekin can beat "anyone from 154-168".

So, it looks like that hypejob will duck Canelo and rematch Damien Wayans.

So yea, irony LMAO
                Lol...you're not even using the proper definition of irony. What you're talking about is not irony. This is the kind of reasoning that can be expected from Canelo fangirls like you: even though Canelo vacated the belt, it's GGG's fault...boohoo, GGG is ducking even though Canelo doesn't want to defend a belt GGG was a mandatory for, boohoo. Your logic doesn't make sense...even if we were talking about it in a boxing point-of-view, it still doesn't make sense. Nobody wanted Jacobs to do a rematch with Mora...& he's giving Mora 6 weeks to prepare...*sarcasm here* I'm sure that's an absolutely great move for Jacobs' career. Go back to troll school...

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                  I appreciate your honesty. No one likes a troll. However, I think it's the other way around because I've already showed him up on boxing conversations, where all the guy does is insult & threaten...absolutely no substance. As a concerned boxing fan, I am thankful that there are true boxing fans out there that want the information. aboutfkntime is a propaganda machine all by himself. So, I don't want new boxing fans to this site to think that trolls are left unchecked. I will check him every time he makes an ignorant or uneducated post. He will eventually have no where to go...his hate is showing all the time. No one can live with hate forever. He will either shape up or ship out.

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERBX View Post
                    Jacobs is fighting the guy lil g ducked and the HBO HOES are still complaining. The boxing world will not give lil g a handout he has to take risks to be great no shortcuts. I hope the fighters freezes his azz out and force him to move up.

Comment

Joke of a fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X