No announcement yet.

canelo smaller then ggg.......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• canelo smaller then ggg.......

race baiters, attention seekers, trolls. please stay out of thread.

is canelo really a middleweight? I say no. for me i look at things logically (thats why posters hate me) but canelo has never fought at 160. why should he go up to 160 and fight golovkin, a guy thats having it his way by asking a smaller fighter to move up? why should golovkin have it his way? shouldn't they meet at like 155 or 57.

that would be fair with no belts on the line (:

Canelo rarely fights men his own size he's almost always the bigger man. Canelo / GGG will probably weigh within 2-3 lbs when they fight so no he isn't the smaller man.

The man and his team invented his own weight division that falls in the MW limits,he's was rated #1 MW by Bixrec & Ring, He holds held the WBC and Lineal straps. He's a MW

I agree though that GGG should take the fight however he can get it whether it's 155-159

When they fight ,Canelo will have a lot of disadvantages to overcome But let's not pretend like size is one of them

Comment

He weighs more than GGG on fight night you dumb ****ing turd

Comment

Oh he says no. When was the last time he fought at JMW? Floyd. 3 years ago.

Man you hate GGG and I LOVE it.

You're a **** poster anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
          Canelo rarely fights men his own size he's almost always the bigger man. Canelo / GGG will probably weigh within 2-3 lbs when they fight so no he isn't the smaller man.

The man and his team invented his own weight division that falls in the MW limits,he's was rated #1 MW by Bixrec & Ring, He holds held the WBC and Lineal straps. He's a MW

I agree though that GGG should take the fight however he can get it whether it's 155-159

When they fight ,Canelo will have a lot of disadvantages to overcome But let's not pretend like size is one of them
          dude......the belts aren't on the line anymore. why should golovkin have it his way every single time? why? golovkin is bigger then canelo. noticeably in my book. blowing up does not = same size. golovkin has been at middleweight his entire career. his bone structure is bigger, shoulders, arms, body. blowing up in weight from a steak dinner doesn't = bigger. golovkin has a noticeable size advantage over canelo at middleweight. do you think canelo will give golovkin the advantage at middleweight? you gotta be smarter lol

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            He weighs more than GGG on fight night you dumb ****ing turd
            eating a steak dinner doesn't = bigger.

golovkin has fought at middleweight his entire career.......canelo not even once. you get that? in that case you have welterweights thats bigger then golovkin who blow up past 165 LOL

makes sense?

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              Oh he says no. When was the last time he fought at JMW? Floyd. 3 years ago.

Man you hate GGG and I LOVE it.

You're a **** poster anyway.
              how do i hate ggg? what the hell LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
                dude......the belts aren't on the line anymore. why should golovkin have it his way every single time? why? golovkin is bigger then canelo. noticeably in my book. blowing up does not = same size. golovkin has been at middleweight his entire career. his bone structure is bigger, shoulders, arms, body. blowing up in weight from a steak dinner doesn't = bigger. golovkin has a noticeable size advantage over canelo at middleweight. do you think canelo will give golovkin the advantage at middleweight? you gotta be smarter lol
                I don't care about the belts. But in what realm of reality is Canelo not considered a MW

GGG been a MW his whole career because he started being a pro at 24 , at 24 Canelo was sucking himself dry to fight at 155 which is technically still a MW. Come fight night they'll weigh the same with in a couple lbs. Canelo weighs more then GGG on the 30 day weigh ins but he's not a MW yeah that makes sense. Everything points to Canelo being a MW

No I don't think Canelo will give GGG a advantage and I Dont care he's A-side let him dictate the terms whether it's 155-159 but let's not act as if Canelo is this fragile SWW that's jumping up and going to fight with a huge weight discrepancy when that's not the case this isn't like Canelo just made Khan do this will be a fight between basically 2 men of the same size.

Comment

eating a steak dinner doesn't = bigger.

golovkin has fought at middleweight his entire career.......canelo not even once. you get that? in that case you have welterweights thats bigger then golovkin who blow up past 165 LOL

makes sense?
                  Canelo fought at 155 for 3 years, Gennady would **** that boy up. Sorry :'(

Comment

how do i hate ggg? what the hell LOL
                    Boy you know 155 is MW right?

Comment

Working...
                    X