Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lamont Peterson V.S. Andre Berto Poll!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lamont Peterson V.S. Andre Berto Poll!!!!!

I personally think Peterson destroys Berto and i think the WBC is calling for it so the can get Danny Garcia a mandatory
    Peterson By KO/TKO
    22.22%
    Peterson By Decision
    66.67%
    Draw
    0.00%
    Berto By KO/TKO
    11.11%
    Berto By Decision
    0.00%

Peterson is pretty well past Berto in talent right now. Can't count Andre out but I heavily favor Lamont.

Comment

As long as Berto doesn't land anything in the first few rounds since Pederson always has that tendency to get caught early.

Still... I'm going with Lamont.

Comment

Didn't Berto turn that fight down?

Comment

I have a feeling Peterson will get caught with something

Berto doesnt do well with physically strong come forward types and Peterson fights well coming forward and digging to the body but he isnt as rough as guys like Guerrero nor does he have the speed or power of Ortiz.

Peterson has boxing skills but when he does decide to box, he doesnt step on the gas as far as punch output

Peterson isnt a big puncher so Berto will be fine.

Berto will have his best shot early on.....Peterson is a bit of a slow starter and gets going mid fight.

If there is a ko, im with berto, if it goes to a decision im leaning towards Peterson but I can see Berto getting the nod in a close fight to set up his final title shot try.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
            I have a feeling Peterson will get caught with something

Berto doesnt do well with physically strong come forward types and Peterson fights well coming forward and digging to the body but he isnt as rough as guys like Guerrero nor does he have the speed or power of Ortiz.

Peterson has boxing skills but when he does decide to box, he doesnt step on the gas as far as punch output

Peterson isnt a big puncher so Berto will be fine.

Berto will have his best shot early on.....Peterson is a bit of a slow starter and gets going mid fight.

If there is a ko, im with berto, if it goes to a decision im leaning towards Peterson but I can see Berto getting the nod in a close fight to set up his final title shot try.
            I agree totally but IDK why this fight is even being talked about for a shot at Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
              I agree totally but IDK why this fight is even being talked about for a shot at Garcia.
              it could be worse

Berto is still a good fighter, so is peterson....all are under PBC....Khan just got ktfo

Brook is fighting vargas i believe and thurman/porter arent available

slim pickings for Swift at the time

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                it could be worse

Berto is still a good fighter, so is peterson....all are under PBC....Khan just got ktfo

Brook is fighting vargas i believe and thurman/porter arent available

slim pickings for Swift at the time
                True, I just want to see unification's.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                  True, I just want to see unification's.
                  I have a feeling we'll have a legitimate welterweight champion by end of next year

Comment

Working...
                  X