Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan Slapped Britain in the face,says he'd represent PAKISTAN at Olympics not GB

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't blame him, the white Brits have never liked Khan... I remember going to the Barrera fight and 90% of them were supporting Barrera, loads with Mexican hats and flags. Why not represent a nation where you'd get 100% support? Good on khan.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
      If you realise what you are doing why don't you stop, it's never too late.
      what burying downies on online forums?

i see,.. that is rather evil.

apologies, i should never attack the mentally disabled!

Comment

Originally posted by ussy View Post
        I don't blame him, the white Brits have never liked Khan... I remember going to the Barrera fight and 90% of them were supporting Barrera, loads with Mexican hats and flags. Why not represent a nation where you'd get 100% support? Good on khan.
        He was fighting in Manchester, home of Ricky Hatton. Against Barrera, friend of Ricky Hatton. After Khan had been saying he would beat Hatton. His trainer was Roach, Roach was training Pacquiao for the upcoming fight against Hatton.
        Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 06-01-2016, 06:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
          what burying downies on online forums?

i see,.. that is rather evil.

apologies, i should never attack the mentally disabled!
          Only thing you bury on this forum is your credibility of being a boxing fan.

Comment

He was fighting in Manchester, home of Ricky Hatton. Against Barrera, friend of Ricky Hatton. After Khan had been saying he would beat Hatton. His trainer was Roach, Roach was training Pacquiao for the upcoming fight against Hatton.
            Lmao... Yeah that made all them people hate him for that one night didn't it. Are you from England? White people have never liked Khan, I've seen it wherever I've travelled in England.

Comment

Originally posted by ussy View Post
              Lmao... Yeah that made all them people hate him for that one night didn't it. Are you from England? White people have never liked Khan, I've seen it wherever I've travelled in England.
              Khan was filling arenas from the start of his career, those arenas were full of white people. Go watch his early fights, those white people were cheering for Khan. Take your racism bull**** elsewhere.

Comment

They have already selected the British team hence Khan can't rep GB. Also they are against it, they specifically mention Khan in the article.

British boxing ridicules plan to let professionals fight at Rio Olympics

GB Boxing is not expected to consider selecting any professional fighters for Rio. Ten British fighters – eight men and two women – have already qualified for the games, with only men’s welterweight and light-welterweight categories to fill. A spokesperson said: “Our efforts are focused on preparing our boxers for the next qualification event [in Baku] in mid-June when we hope to qualify the remaining two places.”

Robert Smith, the general secretary of the British Boxing Board of Control (BBBC), which oversees the UK’s professional boxing circuit, said the BBBC board was against the decision.

“We don’t think it’s a very sensible idea at all and ultimately possibly dangerous. There’s two different types of boxing, there’s amateurs and professionals. Professional boxers obviously do longer distance etc, and [have] more experience,” he said.

“These plans are ultimately for the well-known boxers to take part in the Olympics. Well, you could have the situation where Amir Khan could be drawn against a boxer with limited experience, and how can that be good for the sport?”
                Last edited by FrankieBruno; 06-01-2016, 07:08 PM.

Comment

Only thing you bury on this forum is your credibility of being a boxing fan.
                  absolutely, i mean how could i not remember a man broke his leg due to that BASTARD khan 10 years ago!?
                  IDSAB!

Comment

Khan was filling arenas from the start of his career, those arenas were full of white people. Go watch his early fights, those white people were cheering for Khan. Take your racism bull**** elsewhere.
                    Go ask your average white person what they think of Khan.... He's fighting for Pakistan coz he knows he's hated by your average Brit. F**k what you think like I care, I know I'm right and there's nowt racist about it. The only thing racist is how everyone hates Khan just coz of his ethnicity... Nobody gives exciting fights like he does but the hate he gets is outrageous.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                      absolutely, i mean how could i not remember a man broke his leg due to that BASTARD khan 10 years ago!?
                      IDSAB!
                      You post bollocks all the time.

Mayweather has the best resume in the past decade, but he's a cherry picker. DERP DERP

Comment

Working...
                      X