Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: I'd Still Like Mayweather To Face a 'Healthy' Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Off course roach. Nothing was settled that night.

Roach also said after the Bradley 3 fight:

Link: http://www.nj.com/sports/ledger/izen...against_a.html

A piece of the article:

By: JERRY IZENBERG

Roach: "Look, if he means it about retiring, then more power to him, He's earned it. But if he changes his mind after what I saw tonight, yes, I would encourage him and I would not hesitate to train him again.

Roach:"When I see Manny Pacquiao like that, this is the best Manny Pacquiao. He hasn't missed a beat. I would like to see him fight again."

Roach: And there are big fights out there for him (Pacquiao). Canelo Alvarez and Amir Kahn would draw big numbers. And then, of course, anybody who understands boxing knows that when Pacquiao tore his shoulder before and during the Mayweather fight, nothing — absolutely nothing — was truly settled on that night.

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-13-2016, 08:20 PM.

Comment

Are we still going to wasted time arguing about the biggest fraud of fight. The most expensive and Boring fight of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by bigpoppapump View Post
        i'm shocked spoon is not in here yet
        lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Poor Roach, he the only one who wants the rematch.

Comment

It would be much better for Manny in the ring than in the senate.

Comment

**** off Roach! Get your head out of your azz! Roach thinks he's the best trainer the world has ever seen! I guess he thinks he really revised Cotto's career! Roach has a excuse every time his fighter gets beat! No one wants to see a rematch between the two biggest douche bags in the boxing game! Roach just wants to get more money out of Manny. Roach is even trying to get Manny to fight Canelo. Roach is a piece of ****!

Comment

Roach has already said this a number of times! Does this have to become boxing news every time Roach says this???

Comment

Originally posted by TheUnbiased View Post
                  Youre a dweeb pacquiao whooped that a55 and had ATG FMJ running like his life was on the line ... with one arm
                  who got the win?

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    I'm shocked Spoon is not in here yet
                    It's more shocking that a poster who has spammed these forums for about a year still gets to run rampant, so your not at all oblivious to it and yet you've done nothing?

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                      People will always bring it up when discussing the fight. The fight took place 5 years after Pacquiao's prime, that is non debatable.

And everyone knows Marquez was heavily roided for that fight, non debatable as well.
                      no one will bring it up besides the pac-tards.

everyone knows? you should take your solid evidence so they can over rule the fight then?

tell GGG to quit being a ***** and fight canelo at his demands, canelo is a bigge draw, way bigger. canelo has fought better opposition then GGG. name a fighter that GGG has fought thats better then lara or cotto. after everyone said canelo was "ducking ducking ducking ducking" lara and trout and cotto.

its a duck oh its a duck, it walks like a duck. quack quack, ducking ducking ducking.

GGG avoids ward at 168 but will fight chavez or froch at 168. wont fight canelo at 155 but will fight mayweather at a lesser weight.

who is the ducking boy really?

Comment

Working...
                      X