Collapse
No announcement yet.

(Video) David Haye responds to Bellow and accepts the challenge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hayecant jump up and down in weight. He's got josh and Wilder in his sights.
    He'd spark belles in one or two rounds

Comment

Originally posted by WTF Huck! View Post
      Well Chagaev also has a win over Valuev, first to do so and back when Valuev was still somewhat useful. So there's him as well. Then you've got Povetkin who just overall has a much stronger resume than Haye.
      Chagaev is finished as a top HW, if we are going to include him we should include Briggs too.

As i said earlier there's only 2 or 3 of the current HW's that have a better resume than Haye.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
        You think Haye's training camp was free? Guys like Wilder got paid nothing to be Haye's sparring partners? Haye has been out of the ring for 3 and half years after having a serious shoulder injury, fighting bums is to be expected under such circumstances. Fights are made by risk/reward forget about "earning" a shot that's all bollocks. The reward is clear Haye is one of the biggest pay days out there for any HW, the risk is too great for them to chase it.
        We are talking about David Haye here. Of course he paid Wilder and other big names to show up to his gym and take a video. He'd much prefer that, stroking his ego with edited sparring clips that show him doing well with these guys, then fighting a real fight against someone makes him a little scared.

David Haye's paper resume is all words at this point. Haye was once a potential superstar at heavyweight. Anymore, he's just a bull**** artist selling crap to people like you believing 'Oh well perhaps after 2-3 tune ups (lining his pockets) and a Briggs win, he will have enough balls to actually put his career on the line and take a risk for the greater good of boxing and potentially raise his career to a level it's never been'
        But then again were just all here to support David Haye financially. The fact that this God would lace up gloves more than once a year is a true gift to the vitality of boxing.

Comment

Chagaev is finished as a top HW, if we are going to include him we should include Briggs too.

As i said earlier there's only 2 or 3 of the current HW's that have a better resume than Haye.
          If we're talking top heavyweights then perhaps Haye should try getting a big win that isn't seven years old and make himself relevant again.

Comment

If we're talking top heavyweights then perhaps Haye should try getting a big win that isn't seven years old and make himself relevant again.
            Haye is relevant, that's why we are discussing him right now. He wants to fight Joshua and/or Wilder they are top HW's. People talk **** about Haye saying he doesn't fight top fighters and then make excuses why X and Y shouldn't fight him.

Comment

Haye is relevant, that's why we are discussing him right now. He wants to fight Joshua and/or Wilder they are top HW's. People talk **** about Haye saying he doesn't fight top fighters and then make excuses why X and Y shouldn't fight him.
              He's relevant in the fact that idiots still pay to watch him fight based on name alone. What was his last big win? Chisora? That was four years ago. And you're saying he has the third best resume in the division? Based on what?

Comment

He's relevant in the fact that idiots still pay to watch him fight based on name alone. What was his last big win? Chisora? That was four years ago. And you're saying he has the third best resume in the division? Based on what?
                Based on his resume and that after 3 and half years he looks to still have the quality to compete against the best. Boxing is a business, Haye is still a fighter people want to see that alone makes him relevant. If he wasn't seen as a risk everyone in the division would be wanting to fight him for the money alone, they aren't and that speaks volumes.

Comment

Based on his resume and that after 3 and half years he looks to still have the quality to compete against the best. Boxing is a business, Haye is still a fighter people want to see that alone makes him relevant. If he wasn't seen as a risk everyone in the division would be wanting to fight him for the money alone, they aren't and that speaks volumes.
                  And who does he have on his resume that puts him categorically above the likes of Povetkin or even Pulev? His resume at heavyweight is filled with has beens, no names and jokes like Harrison. Its strength rests solely on the Valuev win and how much stock you put into that, which considering that Valuev retired straight after and was legally declared disabled, I'd say you have to look at through a very critical lens.

Comment

And who does he have on his resume that puts him categorically above the likes of Povetkin or even Pulev? His resume at heavyweight is filled with has beens, no names and jokes like Harrison. Its strength rests solely on the Valuev win and how much stock you put into that, which considering that Valuev retired straight after and was legally declared disabled, I'd say you have to look at through a very critical lens.
                    Haye's quality is clear and most see it. If you don't you are blind, i think you do and the reason you don't want him to get a big fight is solely because you don't like the guy.

Chisora was seen as a top 10 HW, Ruiz was seen as a top 10 HW when Haye beat them, keep hating.

Comment

Haye's quality is clear and most see it. If you don't you are blind, i think you do and the reason you don't want him to get a big fight is solely because you don't like the guy.

Chisora was seen as a top 10 HW, Ruiz was seen as a top 10 HW when Haye beat them, keep hating.
                      You're right, I don't like the guy and I don't see why he should get a big fight based off conning the public all over again. I understand that boxing is a business, however, and if it happens I won't lose any sleep over it.

That doesn't have any bearing on his shit resume though.

Comment

Working...
                      X