Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Drozd To Exercise WBC Title Shot, Starts Camp For Tony Bellew

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drozd is a shark smelling blood in the water. He knows he can beat Bellew and I wonder if he would have made this announcement so soon if Makabu had won. If Drozd is the same fighter he was pre-injury (which isn't a certainty), then he will whip Bellew. Second best Cruiser in the world to me before his injury and you can make a case for number 1.

Comment

how good is drozd?

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
        how good is drozd?
        A lot better than Makubu I would say. Very technical but he can crack as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
          A lot better than Makubu I would say. Very technical but he can crack as well.
          I wouldn't say he was a lot better than Makabu. A lot more technical, which can present its own set of challenges, but Makabu was rightly considered an extremely dangerous fighter at the weight.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
            Drozd is a shark smelling blood in the water. He knows he can beat Bellew and I wonder if he would have made this announcement so soon if Makabu had won. If Drozd is the same fighter he was pre-injury (which isn't a certainty), then he will whip Bellew. Second best Cruiser in the world to me before his injury and you can make a case for number 1.
            He already seemed hesitant to face Makabu, which makes this move seem very cynical and makes me want to root for Bellew. I like to give fighters the benefit of the doubt regarding injuries though, and if the fight happens and Drodz wins it will all be moot anyways.

Comment

I thought Dzord failed PED Test ?

Comment

Damn How bad has the Cruiserweight Division been? Last time people talked about the WBC Cruiserweight Title was when David Haye had it lol

Great to see things get interesting in that Division though

Comment

Originally posted by TAZ-G View Post
                  I thought Dzord failed PED Test ?
                  Not that I'm aware of. He got injured twice and had to postpone, which led to him getting stripped.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                    Damn How bad has the Cruiserweight Division been? Last time people talked about the WBC Cruiserweight Title was when David Haye had it lol

What are you talking about? The cruiserweight division's been hot for years. It's just now starting to get a bit of the spotlight on it, and about time too.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post

Don't expose your ignorance.

You just don't sht about the game for statining something like that.

This division is so heated with guys like Usyk, Glowacki, Lebedev, Dorticos, Huck, Drotz.

Comment

Working...
                      X