Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs Marciano: Who was Greater?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can tell it's not a public poll spoon and his 10 alts have been at work again.

Comment

Marciano 49-0 with 43 KOs, Mayweather 49-0 with 26KOs

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
        You can tell it's not a public poll spoon and his 10 alts have been at work again.
        Lol every time Floyd is losing it must have been me causing it lol

You guys are a sad bunch of desperate whiners.

# truth hurts buddy Floyd isn't what you want him to be

Comment

However past it you think they were, the HOF fighters Marciano fought were far more past it.
          Nope. Pac and Oscar had both been KTFO multiple times, were old and shot, and Pac only had one arm.

What's not debatable is that Floyd CHEATED with IVs and dragged Marquez up 2 divisions before cheating him on the scales. Rocky never did anything like that.

Rocky > Floyd.

Comment

Hahaha trying to save face because your god Floyd is losing?

Some people actually study boxing history and remember the old time greats instead of blindly worshipping frauds with money.
            Last edited by Avenge Myself; 05-30-2016, 03:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kim Jong Pimp
              The p4p list is subjective. The heavyweight champion isn't. When you say "the greatest", most people actually immediately think of Muhammad Ali, not Robinson.
              Because that was his catchphrase and he's more famous to casuals. All polls i've seen for the greatest fighter have SRR as #1.

Comment

Originally posted by Avenge Myself View Post
                Nope. Pac and Oscar had both been KTFO multiple times, were old and shot, and Pac only had one arm.

What's not debatable is that Floyd CHEATED with IVs and dragged Marquez up 2 divisions before cheating him on the scales. Rocky never did anything like that.

Rocky > Floyd.
                Good points again.

Rocky didn't need IVS, Vegas judges, rigged compubox, USADA, Nsac, Bayless on his side to KTFO of the opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  Lol every time Floyd is losing it must have been me causing it lol

You guys are a sad bunch of desperate whiners.

# truth hurts buddy Floyd isn't what you want him to be
                  It really is hilarious when Fraud fans try so hard to save face.

Comment

Originally posted by low blows View Post
                    Titles are much easier to win now and jumping divisions is hobby for many top fighters. How many lineal titles/fights has Floyd won or fought in? That is more accurate than winning a 1/4 or 1/5 of a title if you count the Ring belt.
                    How many lineal titles fight has Floyd fought in??lol mayweather is 23-0 with 9 ko's in lineal title fights and 12-0 with 3 ko's against former or current lineal titlist..IT AINT EVEN CLOSE...AND IN THE 5 DIVISIONS HE FOUGHT IN HE WAS LINEAL IN 4 AND AT WW 2 TIMES

Comment

Originally posted by Avenge Myself View Post
                      Hahaha trying to save face because your god Floyd is losing?

Some people actually study boxing history and remember the old time greats instead of blindly worshipping frauds with money.
                      It's been proven when a poll isn't public more votes go against Mayweather. Spoon23 made two identical threads and the poll results where massively different from the public/hidden polls.

Comment

Working...
                      X