No announcement yet.

Don't accuse Golovkin of PED use

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
    Only reason I'd say he is not on PEDS is because he was fighting 4 times a year which wouldn't really give him much opportunity to cycle on and off. These guys that fight twice a year and pretty much know when those fights will be like FLOYD and MANNY could use so easily without being caught that if they didn't use I'd be surprised...
    I trust the creators and suppliers on the subject.

They're all using and only the poorly advised, unlucky or ****** ones get caught.

I like GGG and I think he is using something.

It is no coincidence that fighters and athletes are competing at the highest levels at unprecedented ages.

Comment

The lack of serious PED testing makes EVERYONE a suspect. I've heard a great many people talked about in the same way you suggest people are talking about GGG (although honestly I don't see many saying GGG is on a PED like I see people are saying Joshua or in the past Manny & Floyd were).

I think people saying you are on a PED is just a form of getting more popular & gaining traction among the haters. Either way its gonna happen until there is 24/7/365 testing & even then people will speculate & be correct that there are still some % of guys who are adept enough to cheat the system.

I'd recommend not worrying so much about what some boxing fans say. The average boxing fan isn't the brightest most reasonable person you will meet.

Comment

Has the WBC-VADA year round testing not started yet?

Comment

Working...
        X