Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How in the hell is Canelo taking all this social media hate up his @ss?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SAN D13GO VILLAN View Post
    Calm down tough guy....
    Im going to take your lunch money like GGG did to Cameltoe

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Im going to take your lunch money like GGG did to Cameltoe
      Sure pal!!!

Comment

Because he's a young big di.ck swinging millionaire who ****s hot b.itches I doubt he cares what some dudes living with their grandma think or say on the Internet because we all know if they ever saw the man in person theyd act more thirsty then the ho.es on his jock

Comment

Originally posted by ,GGG View Post
          Canelo and his team.. just taking all the hate in their ass. I dunno how they can go on. I mean, have any of you guys seen his instagram? Twitter? Facebook?
          Because he's playing chess, not checkers.

With the Alvarez fight falling apart over the weight, Golovkin's camp is now in the position where they'll have to pay up for Billy Joe Saunders or end up with another summer fight against another stumblebum.

After all the **** that Golovkin/Sanchez/K2 have talked, imagine the heat that the actual boxing world (nevermind Twitter) will give him when he tries to sell Jorge Sebastian Heiland or Tureano Johnson as bouts that Golovkin had to take (ducking Lara again).

"Twitter heat" will pass; Golovkin fighting another stumblebum crystallizes the coming notion that Golovkin is only willing to fight bums, to save the chance of possibly getting a big fight later.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
            Because he's a young big di.ck swinging millionaire who ****s hot b.itches I doubt he cares what some dudes living with their grandma think or say on the Internet because we all know if they ever saw the man in person theyd act more thirsty then the ho.es on his jock
            lol end thread. All his haters who constantly are in every single thread hating would be slurping him up if they saw him

Comment

lol ive seen his instagram its nothing but a bunch of mexican slurs and chicken emojis

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
                Doesnt change the fact that hes a ducker, and it actually does matter, because the majority of the ppl giving him heat on social media are his fans and they are the reason he makes money.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  He is a bitch plain and simple

via GIPHY

Comment

Originally posted by !VIVA MEXICO! View Post
                    because internet aint the boxing world idiot. No one really looking down on Canelo for giving up the belt lmfao floyd matyweather won canelo belt on a catchweight and vacated it lmfao. Haters gonna hate. Canelo is the king of boxing dude can do whatever the fuck he wants. I actually hope canelo waits till GGG gets old and desperate and them fuck him over and injure him in the ring so he damaged for life!
                    dude, this is one of the worst posts i have ever seen.

How in hell do you want someone damage for life?

enough with this macho bs, enough with maimed fighters and dead fighters.

you must be really ****** for asking something like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X