Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lucien Bute Fails Drug Test, Positive For Ostarine in Jack Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
      We don't do "what ifs" around here. Y'all keep making excuses for these guys and blaming the other party instead of holding these cheaters accountable no matter who they are OR what their skin looks like.
      Nobody's making any excuse for Bute, he'll get punished and probably have his career come to an end if his B sample comes back positive. But Bute's not a chemist, he got those PEDs from somebody who knew what they were doing. But some of you guys seem to want to protect Memo for some reason. I wonder if it's because he's always working at somebody's gym?

Comment

so they will overturn the decision to a win or no contest?

i mean they tried to cheat badou jack on the cards anyway

Comment

Memo was working with Bute too.
          twitter.com/butelucian/status/727963027652358145

LUCIAN BUTE (May 4, 2016): "S/O to every1 who worked & me the last 12 wks gankorGrantBroBoxing dynamiteSeries guruscience MonsterGymMtl"

Man I knew Floyd was doping. Truly is the Lance Armstrong of boxing. He's done so much damage to the sport in so many ways. Even his biggest "fans" are waking up to it now. A small percentage will probably never be able to see beyond color and just get too much pleasure from rooting for someone who looks like them who "wins," even if the wins don't count for anything because he cheated which is why they take the medals away from Olympic "winners" once they get caught cheating, but you can tell most people are onto him now. What makes it really the loser move of all time though is that his excuse for ducking his biggest rival for over 5 years was his claim that his rival was on PEDs, when in the end he was on the one on PEDs. I mean you can't make this **** up You bigger, "best defensive fighter of all time," and you on PEDs, but you scared?

I swear these days, some people have no ****ing shame. Business has always been business, but back in the day people at least had self respect. This new generation just ain't the same.

And god damn, whoever those dudes was that called Floyd the modern Tupac, they going to get one hell of a talking to someday in Thugz Mansion. One hell of a talking to. Pac probably already got a diss track written up for them.

standards aint what they once was in the hood,
          *****es all over fake *****s nuts now,
          sweet science misunderstood,
          I like to remiNISS on the old days,
          brothas fought in the ring instead of hitting babes,
          and you was either Bruce or Caitlin aint no half way,
          more peeps spoke the truth than just Tyson Fur-ay,
          flo mos still hanging on here's all I got to say,
          keep looking, common sense can't be that far away.

I see some changes.
          still all I see are racist faces,
          But the color not the same,
          white people finally cool
          now we aint actin right
          I see pac tards and flo mos
          smoking crack tonight
          walking up to Virgil Hill
          lookin for a better way
          cuz he's a reasonable mother****a who could talk some sense into all of us
          my brothas and sistas lets get real
          GGG aint no hype job
          when you fight him you better pray
          if you a trainer who cant reach his fighter
          Virgil Hunter knows what to say
          thats all I got so now Im going to go away
          Last edited by Boxing Logic; 05-27-2016, 07:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
            Nobody's making any excuse for Bute, he'll get punished and probably have his career come to an end if his B sample comes back positive. But Bute's not a chemist, he got those PEDs from somebody who knew what they were doing. But some of you guys seem to want to protect Memo for some reason. I wonder if it's because he's always working at somebody's gym?
            So Heredia is supposed to be working with both boxers who were fighting each other, and laces one with PEDs and not the other? One fighter is paying a higher fee for his services, the other is not according the 'providing supplement' theory.

It would make more sense if Jack had failed.

Comment

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
              So Heredia is supposed to be working with both boxers who were fighting each other, and laces one with PEDs and not the other? One fighter is paying a higher fee for his services, the other is not according the 'providing supplement' theory.

The tests are inconsistent, but people have been saying Jack is on stuff for awhile. Do you remember what he looked like before Memo? No snap on his punches, just another TMT fighter who wouldn't have been on our TVs if not for Floyd's influence at Showtime. Wasn't known as a big body puncher, wasn't known for having any special effects on the world level. He lost to ****ing Derek Edwards.

Now he's a champion, and actually looks like a champion. Snap on his punches, great body attack, looks like a real world level fighter. I don't want to take away from his work, but physically he looks like a totally different guy, and we've seen it all with Memo before. Memo is known for creating undetectable stuff so maybe Bute just didn't follow the steps as strictly as other guys.

My guess is every Memo client is on undetectables, and Bute is the guy who got caught. I bet a lot of other boxers who don't have Memo are also on stuff, it's just that with Memo you really almost know for sure, where with other guys it's always a guessing game. Memo though, he's that sure thang.

earbuds.popdose.com/kelly/surething%205.jpg

I have no inside knowledge though so that's just my opinion and my uneducated guess and I could definitely be wrong...

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
                The tests are inconsistent, but people have been saying Jack is on stuff for awhile. Do you remember what he looked like before Memo? No snap on his punches, just another TMT fighter who wouldn't have been on our TVs if not for Floyd's influence at Showtime. Wasn't known as a big body puncher, wasn't known for having any special effects on the world level. He lost to ****ing Derek Edwards.

Now he's a champion, and actually looks like a champion. Snap on his punches, great body attack, looks like a real world level fighter. I don't want to take away from his work, but physically he looks like a totally different guy, and we've seen it all with Memo before. Memo is known for creating undetectable stuff so maybe Bute just didn't follow the steps as strictly as other guys.

My guess is every Memo client is on undetectables, and Bute is the guy who got caught. I bet a lot of other boxers who don't have Memo are also on stuff, it's just that with Memo you really almost know for sure, where with other guys it's always a guessing game. Memo though, he's that sure thang.

earbuds.popdose.com/kelly/surething%205.jpg

I have no inside knowledge though so that's just my opinion and my uneducated guess and I could definitely be wrong...
                But you and anyone else are contradicting themselves indirectly with this situation. If Heredia provided Jack with undetectable PEDs, then why not Bute? So he allows for Bute to get caught, and not Jack?

Also do you not see the conflict of interest in providing PEDs to both fighters? How that does help his business? This isn't track and field or cycling.

Comment

Jack is promoted by who, exactly?...

Comment

But you and anyone else are contradicting themselves indirectly with this situation. If Heredia provided Jack with undetectable PEDs, then why not Bute? So he allows for Bute to get caught, and not Jack?

Also do you not see the conflict of interest in providing PEDs to both fighters? How that does help his business? This isn't track and field or cycling.
                    No radioraheem there's zero contradiction. Why were Lance Armstrong's PEDs undetectable for 1,000 tests but he got caught on one? Why do some fighters who are on them get caught while others don't? You're assuming every variable is constant. Yes it's likely Memo provided both with the same or similar product if that's what happened, but that doesn't mean both cycled the same, both masked the same, both followed Memo's instructions the same, or that both started out at the same levels. It sounds like it's a known substance that showed up for Bute anyway, not any of Memo's undetectable stuff. I assume the undetectable stuff didn't show up for either, but one of the other things they were taking went too high for Bute. It's also possible Bute took things from various people or on his own.

The point is Memo is known for this. We saw what Marquez looked like in Pac-Marquez 4, we saw what happened with Floyd and the TUE in the Pacquiao fight, and now Memo's fighter who Bute said worked with him the last 12 weeks leading up the Bute fight tested positive.

As for why he would work with both of them, he's a fitness consultant not a trainer. They both probably go to him year round and have year round programs. He gets paid by both of them so why would he give one up? Neither of them probably wanted to stop their program with him leading up to an important fight so they may have all agreed to just keep working together independently on their programs.

Memo is also more in Floyd's camp than Bute's, so for a conspiracy theory, it's also possible Memo gave Bute the wrong thing on purpose knowing he would pop dirty as insurance for Floyd's guy, in case he lost, so that it would get turned into a no contest.

I have no way of saying for sure what happened, just that I believe that Memo is a PED guy. Vanes even said Memo offered him PEDs without him even asking, and that apparently everyone who hires him knows that's what he does and that's why they hire him, Vanes just wasn't in the loop. Before this even happened I assumed Jack was on them because of his association with Floyd and because he made one of the biggest transformations I've seen in boxing, looks like a totally different fighter. You can see he has a brand new chin too.

Sorry if you're a fan but Memo is going to Memo.
                    Last edited by Boxing Logic; 05-27-2016, 08:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
                      No radioraheem there's zero contradiction. Why were Lance Armstrong's PEDs undetectable for 1,000 tests but he got caught on one? Why do some fighters who are on them get caught while others don't? You're assuming every variable is constant. Yes it's likely Memo provided both with the same or similar product if that's what happened, but that doesn't mean both cycled the same, both masked the same, both followed Memo's instructions the same, or that both started out at the same levels. It sounds like it's a known substance that showed up for Bute anyway, not any of Memo's undetectable stuff. I assume the undetectable stuff didn't show up for either, but one of the other things they were taking went too high for Bute. It's also possible Bute took things from various people or on his own.

The point is Memo is known for this. We saw what Marquez looked like in Pac-Marquez 4, we saw what happened with Floyd and the TUE in the Pacquiao fight, and now Memo's fighter who Bute said worked with him the last 12 weeks leading up the Bute fight tested positive.

As for why he would work with both of them, he's a fitness consultant not a trainer. They both probably go to him year round and have year round programs. He gets paid by both of them so why would he give one up? Neither of them probably wanted to stop their program with him leading up to an important fight so they may have all agreed to just keep working together independently on their programs.

Memo is also more in Floyd's camp than Bute's, so for a conspiracy theory, it's also possible Memo gave Bute the wrong thing on purpose knowing he would pop dirty as insurance for Floyd's guy, in case he lost, so that it would get turned into a no contest.

I have no way of saying for sure what happened, just that I believe that Memo is a PED guy. Vanes even said Memo offered him PEDs without him even asking, and that apparently everyone who hires him knows that's what he does and that's why they hire him, Vanes just wasn't in the loop. Before this even happened I assumed Jack was on them because of his association with Floyd and because he made one of the biggest transformations I've seen in boxing, looks like a totally different fighter. You can see he has a brand new chin too.

Sorry if you're a fan but Memo is going to Memo.
                      Again, this is not track and field nor cycling. Lance Armstrong beat the majority of his tests by evading the tests. He ducked numerous tests -- that was his number one method. It's in the USADA documentation.

Again, there is a clear conflict of interest for Heredia to help both Jack and Bute at the same time with PEDS. This conflict of interest escapes you so much, you don't even realize how he'd lose Jack over it.

Heredia is also a strength and conditioning trainer. Have you not seen 24/7 where he was in the gym privately with Marquez doing specific routines? He also goes in-depth about training methods in interviews and how it ties in with PEDS.

So wait, now Heredia could've given Bute a dirty dose to protect Jack too?

Comment

Working...
                      X