Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shields: Canelo Running From Golovkin; Won't Face Jermall Charlo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shields: Canelo Running From Golovkin; Won't Face Jermall Charlo

Ronnie Shields would 'love' for Canelo Alvarez to fight Jermall Charlo. Unfortunately, though, Shields anticipates Alvarez avoiding the 154-pound champion he trains, much the way Shields suspects Alvarez will continue staying away from Gennady Golovkin.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lol even boxing insiders are calling 155 Caneloweight

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Ronnie Shields would 'love' for Canelo Alvarez to fight Jermall Charlo. Unfortunately, though, Shields anticipates Alvarez avoiding the 154-pound champion he trains, much the way Shields suspects Alvarez will continue staying away from Gennady Golovkin.
      [Click Here To Read More]
      Shields pretty much hits the nail on the head.....it sure looks to me like Canelo is going to duck GGG...

Comment

I think we know Canelo's next fight. Oscar may be scared of this one, especially since Canelo could lose to an unknown Haymon fighter, but he'll have to take a risk with the whole ggg thing going on.

Comment

I would love for Canelo to fight Charlo. Keep the KO streak going. That's a highlight KO waiting to happen. Sign me up for that easy fight.

Comment

I don't even blame Alvarez like that..I put this all on OSCAR "I'm going to make all the fights the fans want" De La Hoya. This is what happens when you have one star on your roster who is keeping your company afloat. Oscar talked a good game after Schaeffer and was heading down the right road in making fights until it wasn't convenient for his company to do so.

Comment

Shields is right, but Caneol beats Charlo

Comment

Canelo beats both Charlos.

Comment

Canelo' the laughing stock of boxing. What a pusssy

Comment

Charlo brothers > Canelly Furtado

Comment

Working...
                    X