Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fortune To McGregor: Forget Mayweather, Shut Up F***ing Yapper!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Mcgregor nor Rousey lost to the best. they just lost. they were overhyped.
    Low IQ boxing fan response. They already beat the best and kept challenging themselves. I suppose they should've fought a Berto to play it safe. Little wonder US boxing is going down the shitter, it's nothing less than you lads deserve.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
      Low IQ boxing fan response. They already beat the best and kept challenging themselves. I suppose they should've fought a Berto to play it safe. Little wonder US boxing is going down the shitter, it's nothing less than you lads deserve.
      Diaz was worse then Berto..he was out of shape,shot and on a drinking binge...lol

Comment

Originally posted by Trs45 View Post
        Mcgregor talks mayweather and then taps out. Rhonda rousey talk mayweather gets ko'd. Sensing a pattern here. They really do need to shut up
        conor could have pulled out given the 2 weeks notice he got that his opponent is out and now diaz is in. but he stuck with it, something floyd would never do. ronda could have taken time off in between fights amd if she did, she would still be the champ but she wants to get back in asap. something floyd would never do. yeah, i do see a pattern here..

Comment

Originally posted by WSSD View Post
          conor could have pulled out given the 2 weeks notice he got that his opponent is out and now diaz is in. but he stuck with it, something floyd would never do. ronda could have taken time off in between fights amd if she did, she would still be the champ but she wants to get back in asap. something floyd would never do. yeah, i do see a pattern here..
          You cant compare McGregor to ****ing Mayweather..what is wrong with ya'll?? there is literally no comparison ..McGregor just lost to a shot to **** Diaz who was on a drinking binge...

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
            Diaz was worse then Berto..he was out of shape,shot and on a drinking binge...lol
            ranking wise, diaz is higher than berto.

Comment

Fucking Yapper. So using that

Comment

You cant compare McGregor to ****ing Mayweather..what is wrong with ya'll?? there is literally no comparison ..McGregor just lost to a shot to **** Diaz who was on a drinking binge...
                im not comparing conor to floyd. floyd would toy with conor. conor wont even beat c level boxers. im just replying to the other poster that if conor and ronda would have "play it safe" like floyd, then they would still prolly be the champ, thats all. aint nobody is even thinking about comparing conor to floyd lol. foolish!

Comment

Sad when

1-Maidana-current WBA CHAMP with a high ko rate coming off of a great win is called a cherry pick
                  If Manny fought him instead of Algieri or fckn Rios then Maidana would be a beast .

You got to remember the hating ******s in here know very little about boxing anyway , they are all about hating nothing more .

Comment

Originally posted by WSSD View Post
                    ranking wise, diaz is higher than berto.
                    ranking wise?? dude has 10 damn loses and was 6-4 in his last 10 fights 6-5 in his last 11 plus he was not even training...no way you can spin this

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                      If Manny fought him instead of Algieri or fckn Rios then Maidana would be a beast .

You got to remember the hating ******s in here know very little about boxing anyway , they are all about hating nothing more .
                      I dont get how fighting Maidana can ever be called a cherry pick...its ridiculous

Comment

Working...
                      X