Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Vazquez: I Will Ask Al Haymon To Get Me Adrien Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
    I didnt even think about it like that! You're absolutely right. Lara always says he wants someone but he never ask his people to negotiate.
    Vasquez probably got 4 fans, but at least he says the right thing, "I will ask Al Haymon to get me Adrien Broner."

Lara just talks. As if he's the most entertaining fighter of all time and fans are dying to see him fight and promoters and fighters should be begging for his attention.

Jacobs and others probably puke just the thought of giving runner Lara a fight.

Comment

Broner has been ducking vazquez for years, at 135 broner moved to another division to avoid fighting vazquez cos broner knows he'll get his ears boxed off by vazquez. If broner grows some balls and takes the fight, vazquez will expose him more than maidana and porter did.

Comment

Broner's a punk. Shouldn't be allowed near a boxing ring. Talented but wasted potential. Brings nothing but embarrassment to the sport IMHO.

Comment

Thats a good fight dont know who Id pick

Comment

Working...
          X