Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loeffler confirms Oscar doesn't return his calls anymore...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loeffler confirms Oscar doesn't return his calls anymore...

“I can confirm that nothing has been forthcoming from Golden Boy since they informed the WBC of their decision,” Loeffler exclusively told World Boxing News.
    I guess Canelita can't find her balls anymore...

She never had them in the first place

Comment

I bet he'd answer with the quickness if Tom pretended to be a crossdressing hooker

Comment

"Answer the phone tomorrow".

Did Oscar not say this or at least something to that effect post Khan victory? It has been nothing short of embarrassing for that team ever since.

Comment

According to boxing news 24
          (http://www.************.com/2016/05/...ys-loeffler/):

The Canelo-Golovkin negotiations are set to resume by June 1.

Comment

Oscar must have been high or something on stage in the post conference of Canelo/Khan. All that false bravado saying where is GGG tell your promoter im making a call. Canelo saying idc ill fight at 160. All that wore off when reality set in and fear took over.

Comment

Canela has put GGG's aura on another level.

Oscarlarita has put K2 and the WBC on the block list.

Comment

Originally posted by SthPaw View Post
                "Answer the phone tomorrow".

Did Oscar not say this or at least something to that effect post Khan victory? It has been nothing short of embarrassing for that team ever since.
                Well in this regard he did. The day after the fight, he called Tom Loeffler. Tom said it was a brief conversion and that Oscar said they'll contact him again in a couple days and go from there. Of course, the belt was dropped shortly after.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                  Well in this regard he did. The day after the fight, he called Tom Loeffler. Tom said it was a brief conversion and that Oscar said they'll contact him again in a couple days and go from there. Of course, the belt was dropped shortly after.
                  It is just sad. I know Canelo/Oscar and crew are in court, but they could at least keep a lifeline open.

Comment

I'm really disappointed with Canelo, I didn't have him down as the ducking type and I'm usually a good judge of character.

If he wants to move back down to 154, he best start fighting the top dogs in that weight class and stop fighting welterweights and semi-retired, chinny C level guys.

Comment

Working...
                    X