Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Floyd Mayweather, 50 Cent Reunite On Stage in Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Hey champ, let me borrow a couple million..."

"LOL borrow deez nuts n*gga"

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
      Damn forgot to log into my Larryxxx...account
      lol

Comment

Originally posted by PunchMeIDareYou View Post
        uhm, no he's not. Connor is a solid 5'7 while Floyd is 5'8-5'8 1/2ish.
        Conor is 5'9 you're f#cking idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
          I respect the LBGT community... Let's be honest here, Floyd has ****sexual written all over him, and that IS FINE. But just like Oscar, these two have all the signs of being gay but just dont come out and say it. Look at that smile and the way he postures his arms/hands. That is a feminine/submissive stance.

Calling another man gay, when you a grown ass man have your account after another grown man, and his pictures up. Isn't that gayish? You have your account named after another man just saying

Comment

it part of 50 community service to spend time with the mentally disabled since he publicly humiliated that one disabled kid at the airport.

Comment

well they say exes always come back

Comment

I like that these two are friends again. Think of that friend you fell out over some dumb **** to. Put the ego aside and be cool. Not living forever.

Comment

#effenvodka

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                    LMAO what kind of straight man thinks like this???? You are one of the biggest weirdos on here then you trying to compare him to your idol child molester Oscar.

"Look at that smile and the way he postures his arms/hands. That is a feminine/submissive stance"

Lol ain't nobody trying to examine him from top to bottom like that but ***gs. Who are you Dr. Gay?
                    Lmfao, word......just too much thought put into that

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                      Ya, 50 is shameless. Trying to get back in Floyd's favour when he's in the gutter.
                      Power is about to start again on Starz so 50 is doing anything he can to get people talking.

Comment

Working...
                      X